**NEW & IMPROVED, REDESIGNED, MORE POWERFUL CNBC APP**
CNBC has a new app that brings the world of Wall Street to you with breaking news alerts, watchlists, global market data and CNBC TV. Access the power of CNBC to get the latest business, tech, finance news and more!
Below are some of the new features added for you:
- Daily Live TV Free Preview – Watch a daily free preview of CNBC's live TV stream
- Personalized News Alerts – Choose alerts by category: Technology, Economy and more
- Customizable News Section – Create your own customized news feed by selecting your favorite topics, and save stories for later
- "For You" News – Personalized recommendations based on your interests
- Quotes – More powerful interactive charts and quote data
- More Watchlists – Add up to 100 watchlists, each with up to 100 quotes
- iPad Multitasking with Picture in Picture - Watch CNBC TV while browsing other apps
- Enhanced Search – Search for companies and add them to your watchlist, or view news - all in one screen
- Podcasts & Live Audio, with CarPlay – Listen to CNBC podcasts and live audio, in the app and in the car with CarPlay
As always, CNBC lets you view pre-market and after-hours trading data, including charts with customizable time frames, indicators and styles.
**Awarded Best Smartphone App (2016 SIPAwards)
Financial News & More
- Free U.S. live stream previews daily to stay informed on stock news and updates
- Live stream news with CNBC TV for up-to-the-minute market information while you’re on the go
- Watch CNBC anytime by streaming full show episodes (U.S. only) and video clips on demand
- Listen to podcasts while browsing news and stock information or while in your CarPlay supported car
Market & Business News Coverage
Get all the news you need in one app with CNBC, including:
- 24-hour coverage of global stock markets
- Top business news
- Economic analysis and official advisor opinions
- Personal finance
- And more
Market Insight & Stocks
- Create and track your favorite company stocks in real-time with custom watchlists
- Real-time stock quotes, interactive charts and customizable time frames help you make smart
- View pre-market and after-hours trading data
- Monitor Cryptocurrencies 24/7
Customized Finance Data & Alerts
- Create customized alerts by category to keep up with the latest market changes
- Edit and customize the news tab to follow topics relevant to your interests
- Customize watchlists for the stocks you follow and sync them across all iOS devices
For You Section
- Personalized recommendations based on your Watchlists and viewing habits
- News and video information for the trading and finance information that matters to you
- Font adjustments
Download the CNBC app for up-to-the-minute news and insight today.
CNBC PRO - Start your 30-day free trial today!
- Subscribe to CNBC PRO to unlock even more content.
- Monitor live global coverage in various markets.
- Learn from advisers and experts who do it best.
- Uncover big data trends and opportunities.
- Watch by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only).
- Watch our daytime shows: “Squawk Box,” “Mad Money,” “Closing Bell,” “Halftime Report,” “Power Lunch,” “Fast Money.”
CNBC Pro Prices:
$299.99 annually + 30-day free trial
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew through iTunes unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can manage your CNBC PRO subscription through your iTunes account.
For Market Data Terms of Service, please go to http://www.cnbc.com/market-data-terms-of-service/?%24DEVICE%24=mobile-native
- Looking for Pre-Markets in News? Swipe backwards on the markets module to see the latest info
- Images too large? Try our new "Condensed News" mode in Settings
- Navigating News just got easier: after opening a section, swipe left or right to read other sections
- Quotes: added Extended Hours volume and more related news stories
- 3D Touch to preview articles and quotes
- VoiceOver accessibility improvements
- Performance and UX improvements, bug fixes and more
We look forward to your feedback about our latest update. You can submit feedback to our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
New CNBC app
Love your app as to stock market coverage. You’ve seem to have hit on a great balance of features to keep us up with world wide business info. But having read quite a few previous posts I am in total agreement that your commentators and news writers are way too far left leaning liberal slanted. You do not offer any sense of balance when it comes to politics be it President Trump or the Republican Party in general. For instance since you can’t find any really substantive negative spin on the current US government shut down toward Trump you’ve printed an article about some guy who is waiting for a mortgage loan from a federal agency caught up in the shut down. You speculate he may become homeless in your lead in byline. Opening the article revels a much different situation. You leave us with an unspoken charge that his plight has been caused by Trump. Totally false and misleading. You write in another article that Trump “stormed” out of a meeting with democrats Chuck and Nancy. Not accurate. ENOUGH already. We don’t need your biased political opinions. Please stick to business news and leave the politics out.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We strive to listen carefully to our customers and feedback like yours helps us to continuously improve our products and services. We will make sure that your thoughts are shared with the proper team. Thanks again!
Still something missing but overall good site
So what is missing for me is the lack of international news. Over the last few years somewhat painfully the US has realized that, though it is still economically the strongest country in the world, it is part of a global market that is working very hard to compete with us. The world depends on the US and reciprocally. It is that very reciprocity that we have ignored for so long. It is getting better but we are not there yet and you guys can tremendously help in that process. But you are not yet there in my judgement. For example something happened yesterday with Brexit that could have significant consequences to us. Not much coverage on it. They are so many examples I could cite.
So I continue to get my international news with Bloomberg (I refuse to pay for it though but I don’t mind advertising) and The NYT. Anyway I do believe you are doing a great job, why not add to your credentials
Michel Reichert (former banker and Private Equity founder)
Improved But Still Needs Work
App has been improved. I now raise my prior 1 star score to between 2.5 and 3 stars based on the small improvements they’ve made since the day the app was completely redesigned.
The “Condensed News” setting is the most welcomed improvement and addresses IMO one of the biggest annoyances. Glad to see CNBC implementing user suggestions. I just wish the “Condensed News” setting applied throughout the entire app, including the articles viewed through the “News Sections” tabs instead of just on the main screen page.
Still haven’t seen any performance improvements though. The app still has a tendency to lag when pulling down page to refresh contents and when swiping left or right to view indices for other countries or oil/gold/bond prices, it sometimes (approximately 10% to 20% of the time) takes you back to prior data instead of to the next set of data you want to see. It’s almost as if app cannot keep up with swipes.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. As you've noticed, the way you access different news sections has changed, but we have a couple new features that might help: 1) You can select (or deselect) the news sections you're most interested in by going to Settings (gear wheel icon in upper left corner of the screen) and then selecting Edit News Section. You can also change the order that the sections appear by pressing on the three lines to the right of the section you want to move and dragging it to your preferred location. 2) You can also use the "News Section" feature that allows you to scroll and jump to the preferred section, similar to the old app. By default, this feature shows up at the top of the home screen above Top News, but you can move it anywhere you want by following the instructions in step 1) above.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 109.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved. A Division of NBCUniversal.
- In-App Purchases
- CNBC PRO Membership Monthly $29.99
- CNBC PRO Membership $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.