CNBC Business News and Finance
By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access the power of CNBC on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch! Get fast, accurate and actionable business news, financial information, and market data. Plus stay on top of the market no matter where you are with breaking news alerts.
**Awarded Best Smartphone App (2016 SIPAwards)
Download CNBC to:
- Get real-time stock market quotes and global market data.
- Track your stocks in customizable Watchlists on any mobile device and on your desktop.
- Get breaking news alerts so you’re always the first to know.
- View pre-market and after-hours trading data, plus interactive charts with event data and customizable time frames.
- Watch CNBC anytime by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only). You can also stream to your TV with AirPlay.
- Subscribe to CNBC PRO to unlock even more content. Start your 30-day free trial today! See below for more info.
We also offer accessibility features like VoiceOver and font adjustment for Apple Watch.
About CNBC TV:
Watch our daytime shows: “Squawk Box,” “Mad Money,” “Closing Bell,” “Halftime Report,” “Power Lunch,” “Fast Money” and more.
Or your primetime favorites: “Jay Leno’s Garage,” “The Profit,” “Shark Tank,” “Million Dollar Buyer,” “Secret Lives of the Super Rich” and more.
Watch by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only). Unlock it all by logging in with your cable or satellite subscription.
About CNBC PRO:
In-depth access to Wall Street gives you the edge to invest like a PRO.
- Monitor live global market coverage.
- Learn from the experts who do it best.
- Uncover big data trends and opportunities.
$299.99 annually + 30-day free trial
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew through iTunes unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can manage your CNBC PRO subscription through your iTunes account.
For Market Data Terms of Service, please go to http://www.cnbc.com/market-data-terms-of-service/?%24DEVICE%24=mobile-native
What's New in Version 4.3.11
We've made some updates based on your feedback and summarized them below.
• Watchlist News (news related to the stocks in your watchlists) is now available in Home. To find it, just tap on the drop down arrow next to Top News in the header and select Watchlist News.
• Market Movers now includes 10 movers instead of 5 for each index
• Fixed a bug where tapping on a push notification would send you to Home rather than the breaking news article
• Fixed a bug for PRO Live users where the U.S. live stream wouldn't play
• We removed the Playlist section (you can add videos to the Bookmarks section)
• Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
We always read your feedback so please keep it coming! You can submit feedback to our Customer Care team at email@example.com.
Morphing into MSNBC
Let's start with the good. This app provides a wealth of financial info, including quotes on stocks, bonds, currencies, commodities and indices. It's all in real-time, easy to navigate, relatively bug-free, and is a great source for market quotes.
Now for the bad. There are an unlimited number of news sources that focus heavily on politics, and I'm sorry to see CNBC has turned into another one. The news section of this app makes no pretense at objectivity. Every article has a severe liberal bias, and you are unlikely to find any objective reporting. This wouldn't matter if this was a blog, but we're supposed to be able to trust the news reported by CNBC. That's just not possible any more.
CNBC has gone from being a great app to a disappointing app. If you just want quotes, this is an outstanding place to be. However, If you want truth, objectivity and high journalistic standards, you're not going to be very happy here.
This update is MUCH IMPROVED!!! Thank you
Thank you, CNBC. Maybe you really do listen to us. Your most recent update now allows us to toggle between closing and extended hours quotes. Nice job.
I would still like to see an overall improvement in the organization of the videos. Also, while sponsors and money rule the day, nonetheless, I would like to see the video commercials limited to a maximum of twenty seconds. I find myself switching off the app when the same lengthy commercials run before each video segment.
Another suggestion is bring some interactivity to the graphs with more detail & a variety of indicator application, and no time delay.
CNBC...THE Very Best
I use two financial apps and have tried many others. The many others have been long deleted. The other app I use only sporadically. I use the CNBC app the most because it offers all the news in a clear and concise manner. The best feature is the ability to create your own personalized lists and the ability to access the financial information of each stock, etf, mutual fund on my watch lists.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 26, 2017
- Version: 4.3.11
- Size: 111 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2016 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved. A Division of NBCUniversal.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CNBC PRO Membership$29.99
- CNBC PRO Membership$299.99