CNBC Business News and Finance
By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access the power of CNBC on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch! Get fast, accurate and actionable business news, financial information, and market data. Plus stay on top of the market no matter where you are with breaking news alerts.
**Awarded Best Smartphone App (2016 SIPAwards)
Download CNBC to:
- Get real-time stock market quotes and global market data.
- Track your stocks in customizable Watchlists on any mobile device and on your desktop.
- Get breaking news alerts so you’re always the first to know.
- View pre-market and after-hours trading data, plus interactive charts with event data and customizable time frames.
- Watch CNBC anytime by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only). You can also stream to your TV with AirPlay.
- Subscribe to CNBC PRO to unlock even more content. Start your 30-day free trial today! See below for more info.
We also offer accessibility features like VoiceOver and font adjustment for Apple Watch.
About CNBC TV:
Watch our daytime shows: “Squawk Box,” “Mad Money,” “Closing Bell,” “Halftime Report,” “Power Lunch,” “Fast Money” and more.
Or your primetime favorites: “Jay Leno’s Garage,” “The Profit,” “Shark Tank,” “Million Dollar Buyer,” “Secret Lives of the Super Rich” and more.
Watch by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only). Unlock it all by logging in with your cable or satellite subscription.
About CNBC PRO:
In-depth access to Wall Street gives you the edge to invest like a PRO.
- Monitor live global market coverage.
- Learn from the experts who do it best.
- Uncover big data trends and opportunities.
$299.99 annually + 30-day free trial
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew through iTunes unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can manage your CNBC PRO subscription through your iTunes account.
For Market Data Terms of Service, please go to http://www.cnbc.com/market-data-terms-of-service/?%24DEVICE%24=mobile-native
What's New in Version 4.5.1
- Open the app from CNBC.com links. Any link that can be viewed in-app will launch CNBC directly to the relevant page or section.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We always read your feedback so please keep it coming! You can submit feedback to our Customer Care team at email@example.com.
I really wanted to like this app...
....because it provides a wealth of useful market data. You can get quotes on stocks, bonds, mutual funds, currencies, indices and commodities. It's easy to navigate and most quotes are real-time data.
But.....the news section makes no pretense of objectivity. The news is blatantly biased against anything that could be considered moderate or conservative. This used to be a great app, but unfortunately it has become another progressive echo chamber. This isn't news. It's liberal activism.
I really, really tried to like this app. The financial data available here is excellent. But the news department has morphed into MSNBC. If you want your news to be professional, with high journalistic standards, you're not going to be very happy here.
With the last couple of updates it seems like they've tackled some of the issues with the app. I've been pretty happy with it since. It's the main app I use to track my portfolio during the day entry and pre and aftermarket. I like the new feed but I agree with the previous poster about too much political news. Maybe after the inauguration it'll calm down.
My favorite app- no more - too political
I use this app on a daily basis and am disappointed how much political CRAP I have to wade through to get to financial news.
I am shocked at how CNBC apparently now hates our country since Trump was elected and doesn't seem to miss a chance to take a shot at our President and demean our country.
CNBC has fallen off a cliff in terms of reliability of information and reporting. If they are LYING so heavily about our President, I have to wonder if they are lying about the financial news I'm getting too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 07, 2017
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 138 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2017 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved. A Division of NBCUniversal.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CNBC PRO Membership$29.99
- CNBC PRO Membership$299.99