CNBC Business News and Finance
By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access the power of CNBC on your iPhone, iPad or now - Apple Watch! Get fast, accurate and actionable business news, financial information, and market data. PLUS stay on top of the market no matter where you are with breaking news alerts.
**Rated ‘one of the best apps for timid first-time investors’ by GoBankingRates.com
Download CNBC to:
- Stream CNBC shows, including Squawk Box, live or access full episodes of CNBC Prime’s top shows like American Greed or The Profit with video on demand (U.S. Only).
- Get real-time stock market quotes and global market data throughout the day.
- View pre-market and after-hours trading data, plus charts with customizable timeframes.
- Create a personalized video playlist or customize your own stock Watchlists.
Apple Watch users - Check your Watchlists, Markets, Top News, and get breaking news alerts all from your wrist! We’ve also included the newest accessibility features, including VoiceOver and font adjustment.
CNBC PRO subscribers – Sign in with your email address and password to unlock all of the CNBC PRO articles in the app.
CNBC Features Include:
Real-Time Streaming Stock Quotes and Interactive Charts
- Interactive charts with customizable timeframes
- Global business news coverage, exclusive video, company and executive profiles, earnings and key metrics
Watch CNBC Live
- Real-time business news with CNBC TV live streaming on your iPhone and iPad or wirelessly play video on HDTV with Apple TV’s AirPlay
- Full episodes of CNBC shows like Mad Money, American Greed, and The Profit with Video on Demand
- Unlock it all by logging in with your cable or satellite subscription
Breaking News Alerts
- Critical breaking news alerts - Click on the red banner while in the app or adjust your device settings to accept alerts through the app
- Includes 24-hour global coverage for stock market news, top business stories, analysis and expert opinions on the economy, personal finance, world markets, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care, and more
- Create and track favorite company stocks in real-time with access to interactive charts and business news headlines
- Sort features include volume, percentage change, personalized lists, and more
Exclusive Video Content
- Create your own video playlist on your iPhone or iPad
- Over 150 new video clips uploaded each day
- Global coverage from CNBC’s TV networks in the U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Access over 850 interviews conducted with business professionals and finance industry experts
PRO News and Insights – Exclusively for CNBC PRO Subscribers
- PRO articles within the app experience
What's New in Version 4.1.2
Thanks for using the CNBC app! We carefully read all of our app reviews and appreciate hearing from our users. This latest release includes some of the features you've been asking for, with more coming in the near future.
- New navigation for quicker access to market data and key insights
- Resume the app from where you left off—on launch the app will now resume from the last page visited
- Add securities to your Watchlist directly from quote search
- Additional market data for Bonds
- Expanded Handoff support for Apple Watch
- CNBC PRO subscribers can now watch live CNBC TV from around the world
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
We're invested in making the CNBC App the best app for investors. We'd love to hear from you. Tell us what you love, like and how the app can be improved by emailing email@example.com.
Why do I need connected all the time
It's a big problem on the train when it's moving and you loose the wireless network for some time. Boom. Whatever article I was reading tells me I am off line and retry or cancel. Done. End of reading. Why???
When article is completely visible on my phone then why can't I read by just scrolling up or down even when I have lost signal for few minutes till I get back in coverage area? I remember older version let me do that. I just say cancel and keep reading current article. Agreed that I cannot open new one but it should let me read current one.
Another problem is when the signal goes away and comes back, the whole article reloads and I am at the top of the page. This keeps happening a lot on a moving train as AT&T as well as Verizon has some spots on my ride to NYC in which there is almost no LTE network.
Please fix it.
Kudos to whoever redesigned the App finally!
Finally the app became usable and intuitive. Four more ways to bring audience to CNBC app and create Wow! Effect is 1) by providing short and long term support and resistance on the charts. You have the data already! Put it to work! 2) Secondly, remove The Profit commercial in the middle of the app.. 3) Behave like Google to collect customer data and usage pattern non-invasively! 4) provide option to transition to watch CNBC TV on the go - why should one subscribe to PRO to watch CNBC TV - both real-time and archived videos of some-while on the road when he/she is already paying cable subscription fee ? You are anyway going to get monetized thru advertising on CNBC TV
Updates and information
Even though I'm a "model" for «50 Shades of Gray» as well as the cinematic rendition of, «Vitas» for friends and family not so fortunate as I, still, I find that CNBC, where timely updates complimented by informative commentators--most importantly, 'qualified' sources, only have/will continue in educating me, since eight/8 masters' degrees in 'everything but business' from having been brought up around so much, hasn't stopped me / my family's making sure I do take a formal biz degree so, what I don't understand already which is little in most markets--I do know in future, I'll be one of those who can depend on CNBC's ethically disseminated market information.
Mr. Astor, Palm Beach, Florida, USA
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 35.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved. A Division of NBCUniversal.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.