CNBC for iPad
By NBC Universal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access the power of CNBC on your iPad. Get fast, accurate and actionable business news, financial information, and market data from the network that is First in Business Worldwide.
Stream CNBC live and access full episodes of Business Day and CNBC Prime shows, like Squawk Box and American Greed, with Video on Demand (U.S. only). CNBC’s app delivers real-time stock market quotes throughout the day, direct from the NYSE and NASDAQ. View stock charts with customizable timeframes, including pre-market and after-hours trading data.
Get CNBC’s breaking news alerts and stay on top of the market no matter where you are. Click on the red banner while in the app, or adjust your device settings to accept alerts through the app.
Download the CNBC app for free now.
CNBC App Features:
Real-Time Streaming Stock Quotes and Custom Charts
- Stock market data direct from the NYSE and NASDAQ, from 4 am to 8 pm ET
- Customized chart timeframes from 1 day to 5 years, includes pre-market and after-hours data
- Global business news coverage, exclusive video, company and executive profiles, earnings and key metrics
Watch CNBC Live (U.S. only)
- Real-time business news with CNBC TV live streaming on your iPad
- Full episodes of CNBC shows, like Mad Money and American Greed, with Video on Demand
- Access by logging in with your cable or satellite subscription
Breaking News Alerts
- Critical breaking news alerts pushed directly to your iPad
- Includes 24-hour global coverage for stock market news, top business stories, analysis and expert opinions on the economy, personal finance, world markets, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care, and more
My Stocks Feature
- Create and track your favorite company stocks in real-time, with access to integrated charts and business news headlines
- Access top stocks of the day being followed and discussed on CNBC
Exclusive Video Content
- Over 150 new video clips uploaded each day
- Global coverage from CNBC’s TV networks in the U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Access over 850 interviews conducted with business professionals and finance industry experts
What's New in Version 1.8.8
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Horrible, and unusable.
I swear this thing must have been written by the same people that implemented the government health care website. Yo, NBC why don't you test you garbage before throwing it out there to the masses. Example. You start watching mad money on demand. When it gets to the first commercial, it shows it, then it goes back to the list of shows, instead of continuing the episode. Okay so you hit the button again to watch the show then try to skip past the first commercial, since you already saw that. Now it starts to play that commercial at the same time that Jim Cramer's talking. In other words the audio is mixed. As soon as the commercial that is playing over cramer ends, it, jumps back to the show list again. So really there's no way to actually finish watching your show. what a piece of trash. And for the record please tell your sponsor, Oppenheimer funds, I hate them too now, and I will definitely not ever do business with them.
A ways to go before it gets there
When this app first came out I thought it was great but there was little to compare it to at the time and it really hasn't improved much since then. I like the after-hours quoting but frankly the app falls short of the mark in many ways. The charts are a joke, other than breaking news the news in general is weak, the app often says that there is no news in a particular stock however clearly that's not accurate. Like others have said the ability to see the FMT or Mad Money without watching 10 clips or if they even exist are always a question. I still use the app although I like yahoo finance better
In my opinion, this updated app does NOT fit my needs. I don't like it at all. It is too pictorial, too overwhelming, and has operating flaws.
I wish it had never been "fixed". I realize that you are committed to this change, so I have no other choice but to seek another alternative. All I want is a quick overall view of the news by identifiable category. Your app does not do this.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 03, 2014
- Version: 1.8.8
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBC Universal, Inc.
- © 2013 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.