Pocket Prep is your award-winning tool in mobile learning and exam preparation. Pocket Prep allows you to study anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device. We strive to make studying more efficient by redefining how you prepare for the CNOR exam.
* Academics’ Choice “Smart Media” award winner
* EdTech Digest “Cool Tool” award winner
The Science Behind Mobile Learning:
Overloading your brain with too much information at once is a common study mistake. Research has shown that smaller, more frequent study sessions are the key to knowledge retention. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook. Apps offer the benefit of interaction, which means you’re far more likely to remember a concept you engage with rather than one you’ve only read about.
Take your CNOR studies with you, no matter where life takes you.
2018 CNOR Content Areas:
- 1. Preoperative Patient Assessment and Diagnosis
- 2. Preoperative Plan of Care
- 3. Intraoperative Care
- 4. Communication
- 5. Transfer of Care
- 6. Instrument Processing and Supply Management
- 7. Emergency Situations
- 8. Management of Personnel, Services, and Materials
- 9. Professional Accountability
Get Started for Free:
We provide a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade. The free version offers 74 questions with detailed answer explanations.
- 30 free questions available with download
- 30 free bonus questions available through social media
- 14-day access to the Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Comprehensive test-taking strategy guide
Unlock the Ultimate Mobile Learning Experience:
A one-time in-app purchase grants full lifetime access to our CNOR app.
- 600 total practice questions and detailed rationales
- Lifetime access to Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Unlock all social media bonus questions
- Unlock Exam Builder to create customized exams
- Priority in-app support
Pocket Prep Features:
- No internet required
- Study Modes: See answers as you go or at the end
- Retake past exams with a single tap
- Study reminders and QOTD notifications
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Exam day countdown
- Multi-device ready
Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted OR nursing practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile learning and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more.
Need help? Contact us through the app’s support section at any time for a response within a few hours.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I love being able to do 10 questions when I have a few minutes. The rationales are ready for you right away so you can integrate the information as you’re working. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of five, is the user interface requires scrolling, and since there isn’t enough room on the screen, scrolling sometimes causes you to click an answer erroneously. Those figure in to your metrics and skew the results.
I was very satisfied with this app. I know it helped me pass the exam. I also did the AORN online review but found this app better in that it gave an explanation in regards to the answer immediately. That is very helpful with our busy lifestyles to be able to study on the go. I would also say The app covered everything that I faced on the exam. I highly recommend it.
App provides a good review. I did not pay for the full features and I tried to unlock more quizzes using social media. I did not receive the additional quizzes. Please fix this!
- Pocket Prep, Inc.
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Pocket Prep, Inc. All rights reserved. This product is not affiliated with nor endorsed by CCI, makers of the CNOR exam.
- In-App Purchases
- CNOR Premium $49.99
- CNOR Special $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.