By Results Direct
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The CNS Event App is designed to provide those attending the Child Neurology Society Annual Meeting with a wealth of easily accessed, regularly refreshed information relating to scientific presentations, committee and special interest group meetings, exhibitors, and social networking opportunities. Many features of the app will enhance your work and your networking year-round and tie in to additional resources, networking opportunities, and collaborative projects available to CNS members on both the primary CNS website and the newly launched CNS Connect community website. Comments directed toward improving this for future meetings are welcome; please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.2.1
So much great stuff!
• We've rebuilt the timeline experience to make it faster and more dependable. You can also scroll back through the entire history of your event, not just the most recent posts. And there's more timeline integration with sessions, too.
• We've expanded the scope of some event items. Exhibitors have more contact info; resources can be attached to exhibitors and speakers; and speakers, sessions, and exhibitors all have custom fields you can use for continuing education credits, your own codes, or whatever you'd like. You can also define featured tags for sessions like you could for exhibitors.
• Our note-taking features are no longer limited to iPad, but are available on any device.
• The schedule screen now displays much more of the session titles and locations, making it easier to find what you want without having to tap through to the details.
• We've fixed a few crashes and other bugs along the way, and updated the app to take advantage of some newer OS features.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 19, 2016
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 47.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Results Direct
- © 2016 Results Direct
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.