The CNU Navigator gives students at Christopher Newport University the info and features they need every day. Including dining hall menus, student newspaper articles, gym hours and classes, Ferguson Center performances, printer locations, TV guide, and much more.
The Navigator is a must-have app for the CNU community, and was developed for CNU students by CNU students.
- Dining Hall status is now shown as open or closed on the homescreen widget, along with more clear times for each meal
- Added two new optional widgets: WCNU Radio and Weather
- Improved WCNU show list display
- Added an option to show more dining hall menus
- Fixed issues with tabbed navigation
- Fixed an issue preventing icons from displaying on some devices
- Fixed a bug causing the introduction screen to be shown incorrectly on some devices
- Fixed CNU Alert wording and phone numbers
Ratings and Reviews
Currently doesn't work
I have an iPhone 6 so it may work on other devices. But once the main screen comes up it won't let me scroll or click anything. I tried re-downloading it and nothing changed. So until that's fixed it's pretty much useless.
Easy to use and helpful for some things like what is for lunch and dinner or when fall/spring break is. other than that it does not do much else
Every school should have this. 👏
- Christopher Newport University
- 31.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Christopher Newport University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.