Guitar Lessons : Get visual teaching guitar app with colors - We show you how to play popular songs without music theory. *The easy way to learn to play guitar without guitar tabs information* No music theory, no tablature, no guitar chords for beginners !
The black fretboard represents your guitar. The colored dots represent your fingers. The dots will show you where to put your fingers and which strings to strum.
CoachGuitar shows you how to play popular songs on acoustic guitar with videos and animated fretboard. You can learn to play Guitar Hits all around the world. Choose your favorite song and learn to play it!
GUITAR LESSONS included for FREE
- "Basics for Beginner"
- Some demos of our guitar lessons
GUITAR LESSONS Library
- "Happy Birthday" for beginners
- "Hotel California" by Eagles
- "Nothing Else Matter" by Metallica
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk
- "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley
- "Diamonds" by Rihanna
- "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd
- "No Woman No Cry" by Bob Marley
- "Back in Black" by AC/DC
- "Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton
- "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- "Dust in The Wind" by Kansas
- "Yesterday" by Beatles
- "Knockin" On Heavens Door" by Gun's N' Roses
- and many more
* No music theory
* Animated color-coded Fretboard
* Learn to play popular songs
* Videos lessons (HD)
* Slow motion and Loop video
* Step-by-Step approach by professionals
* Left-Handed or Right-Handed views
* Backing track with voice
* Structure and chords diagram
* Guitar tabs included
* Guitar tuner included with 80 tunings
COACHGUITAR PREMIUM PASS
You can subscribe for unlimited access to our lesson catalog with the Premium Pass. Once a premium member you can use the CoachGuitar lessons with unlimited time and access.
- The premium subscriptions costs are $9.99 monthly with 7 days free or $89.99 yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Store Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- CoachGuitar Premium Pass is an option and the app can be used for free without it
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Languages : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian/Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian
Terms : https://coachguitar.com/terms
Twitter : https://twitter.com/CoachGuitarTeam
Facebook : http://facebook.coachguitar.com
Better stability and Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pick a song you want to play and start learning!
Really, this app made my day, I was involved in guitar playing for 13 years and it’s too unfortunate,I didn’t have any guitar classes yet, because nobody there to support me and I didn’t have that much courage to attend class, my only option is finding useful guitar tricks, like this app is provided to us, I’m truly satisfied and simply wants to give huge thanks too. This app have amazing guitar lessons and tricks, simple to understand and really this app is for beginners and for professionals, I didn’t miss a chance and suggest to all people just download this app and be professional guitarist, lots of great features, really useful app, I hope more useful features will include in future updates, thank you.
Coach Guitar app
Pretty good way to learn songs of varying degrees of difficulty. It breaks each song down into sections for easier learning, you get the song, video and tabs.
You should be able to print out the tabs, but you can’t which is a real problem if you want to follow along using the tabs. You can’t even read them on an IPhone because they are too small.
They also don’t add very many new songs very quickly. I’ve been a monthly member for quite awhile now, I’ve made several song requests and not one of them have been added and they’re all populate songs by famous artists.
You also can’t take advantage of the yearly membership specials without being on a computer. Kind of doesn’t make sense considering this is an iPhone app? I’ve asked specific questions regarding the membership specials and never had one email responded to? Guess they’d rather me be a monthly member, makes sense considering it’s more money for them in 12 months. I’d like to upgrade to premiere member for a year, but not without a special and not without the ability of doing it on my phone?
Wonder if they read these? If they do maybe they’ll make some needed changes? Doubt it.
- 164.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CoachGuitar
- In-App Purchases
- CoachGuitar Beginner Pass $4.99
- Learn how to play guitar songs $9.99
- CoachGuitar Premium Pass $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.