Coach My Ride : cycling training by Elite Coach
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let's our users presents CoachMyRide :
"Brilliant!! At last, a cycling specific training app that is clear, concise, simple to follow and provides a level of structure."
"Awesome app, great explanation of every work out. It is truly your personal coach."
"I'm impressed with the training schedules in this app. Those reviews who wine about the lack of integration with HR or GPS forget that training is about motivation and hard work not tech gadgets per se. For the weekend road warrior to serious amateur this is a good coaching app to set you in the right direction. If you are pro-am then no get a real coach but for most cyclists this is all you need.
There are enough training options to keep you interested as you develop and the programmes are creative and the commitment and passion of the coach comes through. The time taken to think through the coaching programme and develop this App must have been extensive and at this price is a real bargain!"
These are comments from CoachMyRide's users.
Ride smarter ! CoachMyRide is an iPhone and iPod Touch cycling app to coach and structure your training ride.
Want to make your come back? Want to improve your cycling performance or your level of fitness ?
Through Coachmyride, Elite Cycling Coach Lionel Reynaud share with you his knowledge and help you to ride better, longer, faster and harder.
You choose the training adapted to your level and your goals in order to maximize your progression.
● 105 structured cycling workouts available with different levels and durations
● 12 cycling performance components covered
● Workouts based on Training Zones and Cadence
● Training Zones calculator (Heart Rate zones and Power zones)
● App designed by Elite Coach
● Extensive documentation and coaching tips
● Frequent updates
● Optimized for iPhone 5 and iOS 6
CHOOSE YOUR TRAINING
● Select what kind of training you want with 12 different topics available
● Select your training : with Heart Rate or with Power
● Select your availability : 4 training durations available
● Select your level of fitness : back to training, recreational rider and well-trained rider
● Achieve your goals such as weight lost, come back, racing...
FOLLOW COACH'S TIPS
● Each topic and workouts has it's own documentation
● Workouts are structured with progressive warm up, intervals and cool down
● Workouts use Training Zones and Cadence Zones
● Each workout has short and detailed description
DON’T JUST RIDE, TRAIN
● Transform your ride in structured workouts
● Forget the monotony of your previous rides
● Training with Heart Rate or Power
● Discover a new world of enjoyable sessions based on Training Zones and Cadence
● Understand key cycling parameters with an extensive documentation
● Lionel Reynaud Elite cycling Coach
● He’s been working with Elite riders since more than 10 years
● He helped riders to achieve their goals on major races : Grand Tour, WorldTour...
● Lionel is considered as a modern cycling expert
WORKOUTS : 12 TOPICS TO COVER ALL CYCLING PERFORMANCE COMPONENTS
● Turbo Training
● Endurance Ride
● High Cadence intervals
● Over gears intervals
● Cadence Change
● Cadence Ramp Up
● Short tempo Intervals
● Tempo Intervals Velocity
● Climbing Efficiency
● Climbing Strength Intervals
● Muscular Endurance
● Subthreshold Intervals
English, french, spanish
Let's have a look at the new game from Dominique Vial, the guy behind CoachMyRide : AppStore.com/novae
What's New in Version 1.3.5
- iPhone 5 & iPod Touch 5G optimization
- iOS 6 optimization
- Minor corrections of content
If you like CoachMyRide, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Great App, got back into riding and this gave structure to my training rides.
I have 3 suggestions-
Be nice for a nominal fee to have a training PLAN sent through for each level of ability in a set order.
Dedicated turbofan interval training through each level slowly increasing each session to zone 5/6.
For turbofan workouts have available a "Timing Screen" for each work out that shows time, effort and HR zone you should be in at that specific moment during the workout, countdown to next change and what it will be.
All that being said, great app.
Should be sold as a book
The app lists plenty of workouts, however that's all it does with them. I bought the app thinking I would ride along with the app - start a workout on the app and adjust my biking according to cues from the app. Not so much.
Lacks important feature!
Cool app but useless without cues or some sort of timer. I probably would not pay for it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 21, 2013
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Dominique Vial
- © 2011-2013 Domsware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.