Video doesn't lie. Get Coach's Eye today and see your performance improve immediately!
“Coach’s Eye is an innovative way for anyone to gain the competitive edge by studying the performances of elite athletes and translate that to their performances.”
—ALLYSON FELIX: 4x Gold Medalist, USA Track & Field
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
—MARCO MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: ProjectLift
Coach's Eye is the world's leading video platform for coaches and athletes who need to review athlete technique. Coach's Eye delivers state of the art coaching and content management tools on your mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
Record your players and instantly show them how to improve. Refine your pitcher's fastball, analyze your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate proper weightlifting form. Every coach, parent and athlete needs the edge Coach's Eye delivers.
• Capture videos at 60, 120 or 240 FPS with newer Apple devices.
• Video camera zoom during recording with newer Apple devices.
• Import video from your device’s Camera Roll, Dropbox, & more.
• Organize videos with tagging.
• Instantly review video on the spot.
• Compare two videos side-by-side.
• Zoom and pan videos to see just the details that matter.
• Draw on videos using lines, arrows, circles, squares, and freehand tools.
• Create videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.
• Quickly share videos via email, SMS, YouTube and Facebook.
PREMIUM TOOLS (IN-APP PURCHASES)
• Angle tool: Draw multiple angles while reviewing video.
• Timer tool: Add timers to see elapsed time and calculate splits.
• Spotlight tool: Focus on the most important parts of your video.
EXCLUSIVE PRO VIDEOS (IN-APP PURCHASES)
• USA Track & Field videos from Ashton Eaton, Allyson Felix, David Oliver & more.
• Professional goalies Marc-André Fleury, Jonathan Bernier and coach Marco Marciano.
VIP MEMBERSHIP (Subscription)
Get access to industry leading video tools and content management services for one low monthly price.
• Free up space on your local device without losing your videos.
• Access your videos anywhere, from any device.
• Cross platform license to state-of-the-art mobile coaching tools.
Individual Account Plans
• 2 GB of free cloud storage for sharing videos.
• Unlimited unlisted video sharing up to 2 GB free storage limit.
• Register up to 5 personal devices with your account.
VIP MEMBERSHIP (IN-APP SUBSCRIPTION - $120/yr)
• 150 GB cloud storage.
• HD sharing.
• HD cloud backup.
• HD export.
• Create lockers to organize and store content.
• Access videos from any of your mobile devices or the web.
• All premium tools and effects.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Have questions or suggestions? Email us at: email@example.com
Fixed error that could cause sharing to fail.
Ratings and Reviews
Scam for your $$
Pay away if you’re a full time athlete and your coach uses this to teach. Paying for the app alone gets you nothing; understand this. You have to pay much, much more for it to be useful at all. What is worse, the interface, even setting up an account is frustrating, unintuitive, and a waste of time.
I’ve used the Coach’s Eye app for several years to assist my athletes in identifying and correcting good and bad form, and now that I’ve moved to a nearby district, I’ve found myself promoting the app to their sport as well such as track and field’s high jump, discus and shot put throwing. Many praises.
Has potential to be a 5 star app....
I purchased the higher end so that I could place an highlight Circle around a certain player within a video. Problem is once you place the highlight Circle around the player. The Circle stays throughout the entire video. Highlighting anything that cross it’s path. I’m so frustrated as there are no instructions. I sent several messages to tech support - - no response.
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry for the confusion.
To remove a Spotlight circle, tap the “Clear” button located in the toolbar at the lower right corner of the screen. The “Clear” button should remove any telestration you’ve drawn or placed on top of the video.
You can also resize or reposition a placed Spotlight. With the Spotlight tool selected, simply tap anywhere on the video to reposition the Spotlight or pinch to shrink or enlarge the effect.
- TechSmith Corporation
- 82.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TechSmith Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Membership $11.99
- The Precision Pack $9.99
- Angle Tool $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.