Coast to Coast AM Insider
By Premiere Radio Networks, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Coast to Coast AM Insider app gives you the ability to download the last 30 days of shows, so you can listen on-the-go. You can also listen to the last 90 days of shows. The app, designed for iOS 5.0 and above, has listen live and on-demand streaming features, plus recaps, contacts and upcoming show info.
Note: Podcasts may take a few minutes to download with slow connections. Usage of the live stream and on-demand stream or podcast on the EDGE, 3G, 4G or LTE networks may result in additional data charges. Please check with your provider for more details.
What's New in Version 3.1.136
Bug fixes / Podcast downloads
Works Fine - Two Suggestions
The app works great for a great show.
Typically, I downloaded podcasts to my Mac using iTunes then sync devices. With the podcast app, I find myself doing this less, but it is a pain with C2C - but if they would fix two things I would give this app six stars.
One, a way to download all four hours of the show to the device with one click, rather than have to click each hour. Two, when one hour of the show ends, automatically start the next dang show. It is a pain to have to pull out the device, click to the next hour and play every 40 minutes. Bee much better to play the entire show.
Needs an Update Badly
I realized after listening to the show recently that George doesn't feel people use their phones to listen to content, which explains the poor quality of the user experience with the Coast to Coast app.
I subscribe to Coast Insider & listen to Coast exclusively via the app.
- After downloading an episode & returning to the podcast episode list, it kicks you back to the top of the list, so if you were 15 episodes down, you have to scroll all the way through the list until you find the exact show hour and date you were on—if you can even remember at that point. The back button should return you to the exact place in the list you left off.
Fixing this alone would improve the entire user experience tenfold! Anyone who uses the app for 5 minutes would instantly realize the necessity for this.
- Logs you out frequently for no reason.
- The app needs to be optimized for the iPhone 6 Plus screen, instead of magnifying the resolution.
Love coast2coast. But this app?
This app is loaded with bugs, glitches & crashes on a regular basis.. Every time I get a text message the podcast starts over from the beginning, I would rather listen on the website. But if you want to use this app? You may want to download then switch to airplane mode. More pain than what it's worth..
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 26, 2015
- Version: 3.1.136
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Premiere Radio Networks, Inc.
- © 2014 Premiere Networks - All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.