Coaster! VR Stereograph.
By Snow Storm Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience roller coaster VR right on your iOS device. Hand designed tracks, supports, ground effects, sky domes, actual recorded sounds, velocity controls, physics modelling, an immersive 3D stereographic view, and multiple viewports, combine to create an surprisingly authentic coaster. Try any of the included tracks, complete with background scenery. Choose your favorite track, change the sky and the ground texture, and watch it all in 3D.
Your VR experience can be from a bumper cam, via a chase cam, from a helicopter cam, or an overview, all in 3D.
While not required, use Google Cardboard compatible adapters like the View-Master VR for an easy trip. Just start the simulation, pop into your adapter and watch.
Want to create your own tracks? Look for Coaster Pro!
The 3D Stereographic mode does NOT require any 3D glasses.
Unique, realistic roller coaster tracks with supports and lighting.
Authentic roller coaster sound effects sampled from an actual roller coaster. Synchronized to speed for a heightened sense of realism. Volume controls.
Scenery with rolling landscapes, and sky domes.
Physics modelling for coaster speed with velocity controls for slow motion through to hyper speed.
Graphical track selector with preview.
Multiple displays: Fullscreen, Stereographic, and unique Multi Viewport.
No glasses required 3D stereographic view.
High performance rendering library.
Sky dome selector.
Control free display for an uncluttered experience.
Google Cardboard support.
View-Master VR support.
This Cross-Eyed stereographic animation is simply viewed by relaxing your eyes and focusing deep within the display, which will come to life in full 3D glory, just like you were actually there. Be mesmerized by a smooth ride on the roller coaster which appears to go deep into your display.
No glasses are required, the display happens to be a nice size to view these effects and you will be amazed. When viewed correctly, you will see three images, with the center one in stereographic, then just watch and enjoy.
A normal 3D view and a viewport view with top and side views are also available, just touch the Info button and select the mode.
Warning! The intense immersive coaster ride feels so real you may feel dizzy or nauseous, Enjoy!
Hints from testers for viewing the 3D stereographic effects:
- Try putting the screen right next to your nose, and cross your eyes a little until you see one blurry display, then while retaining focus on that image, slowly move the display away until you reach about 12 inches. The optimal distance is dependent on you eyes and ability to focus. When correct, the center display should be clear.
- Another method is to hold the display about 12 inches from your eyes, and hold your hand perpendicular to your display about half way between your eyes and the display. Move your hand closer or farther from the display until with each eye closed you only see one of the images. Then when both eyes are open, you should find it easier to focus within the display. Once you have focused on the display, you should be able to remove your hand.
- In general, you need to relax your eyes and focus within the display in order to see the effects.
- Last, some of the population has difficulty focusing on Stereographic targets, however most testers have been able to enjoy stereographic effects with practice.
What's New in Version 1.5.5
NEW ground textures. Google Cardboard and View-Master VR support, iOS 10 support, Auto-banking, 64 bit support. iPhone 7 support, Audio upgrades, Viewpoint upgrades.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 22, 2017
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SLY Industries Inc.
- © 2016 Snow Storm Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.