Coca-Cola® is bringing you moments worth savoring with refreshing rewards like VIP upgrades, eGift Cards and more. The best part? You get access to all this just for enjoying your favorite participating Coca-Cola beverages.
We're always adding new experiences and opportunities to earn rewards, so check in regularly!
* Enter for a chance to win eGift cards, event tickets, vouchers and more.
* Enable location sharing to get rewarded at the places you already hang out with geo-located perks.
* Easily scan or enter product codes from your favorite participating Coca-Cola beverages.
* New sip & scan™ icons on Coca-Cola packaging make it easy to participate.
* Track your earned rewards and progress across in-app experiences.
There’s a new version of the Coca-Cola app available, and we’ve introduced exciting new and improved functionality.
• We’ve made it even easier to scan sip & scan® icons and product codes, so you can get rewarded faster.
• And we’ve made overall design updates and bug fixes to address user issues.
Enjoy the latest version and check back often for more updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Fortune 500 Company has the WORST APP EVER?!?
How does such an awful app come out of such a huge, well-established company? It seems this app and the associated crummy rewards program are a reflection of how far Coca-Cola has fallen. The app doesn’t work...I attempted to scan several codes from different colored caps and not one could be “found” by the scanner. Is this the best you can do? Oh, my! No wonder PepsiCo is higher ranked on Fortune 500 - they value their faithful consumers and put forth a rewards program that is...get this...REWARDING. Seriously, Coca-Cola, 12 year old kids with no capital funding do a better job creating apps. I can’t believe you’d put your good name behind such garbage.
Rewards team should be fired
Might as well stop wasting ink to make “coke rewards.” Nothing close to as good as they once were. You don’t really ever get anything. The website is mostly a joke, the app makes it easier to quickly retry an entry but still crashes, there’s a difference in the “experiences” or whatever between app and website, the scan thing I just got to use once in 50+ codes I was saving, the list just goes on and on. I will not be saving or giving a glance to any coke “rewards” ever again. Just sad that such a great company doesn’t seem to care anything about something that should be great as well.
Recent update renders scanner for box codes useless
The updated app will not scan the codes off the case boxes at all. Before it would at least do it sometimes. So now I’m stuck typing in the codes. On top of that I have two box codes it refuses to accept even when I type them in. There needs to be a difference in 0 the number and o the letter on the codes! But I tried it both ways and it still won’t accept the codes.
- The Coca-Cola Company
- 186.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © The Coca-Cola Company
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.