Cocoa Connect is the official mobile app for the City of Cocoa. The app provides a connection between Cocoa and its citizens and visitors. Enjoy convenient access to local officials, business information and special events. Whether a resident or visitor, this app delivers access to community news, events and emergency alerts.
• News – Receive official news about the local area.
• Calendar – See what’s going on in the city and sign up for event notifications and changes.
• Emergency Alert – Receive notification about important community news, street closures, road conditions and critical emergencies. Also get up-to-the-minute emergency updates.
• Jobs – Get a link to current job openings.
• Business Directory – Access a resource directory of local Cocoa businesses.
• Agenda Center – View the Council and Committee agendas
• Online Bill Pay – Pay your utilities and code enforcement fees.
• Visitor Information – if you are planning a visit, we have all of the information you may need including local attractions and places to stay.
• Cocoa’s Community Newsletter – Link to the latest issue of Cocoa’s Community Newsletter.
• Street Light Outages – A link to the FPL website to report street light outages.
Download the Cocoa Connect app and connect with the City of Cocoa.
Fixed iOS notification badge.
- CivicPlus, Inc.
- 55.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © CivicPlus 2015, Cocoa, FL 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.