Cocoa Packet Analyzer
By BitControl Networks GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cocoa Packet Analyzer is a native Mac OS X implementation of a network protocol analyzer.
CPA supports the industry-standard PCAP packet capture format for reading and writing packet trace files. With CPA you are able to analyze, display and filter packet trace files. A QuickLook plugin is included to get an overview over packet traces already in finder. Furthermore you can print packet traces on a printer.
Supported types and network protocols:
- Ethertypes: ARP, IP (v4/v6), PPP, PPPoED/S, 802.1Q VLAN, MPLS
- Linktypes: Loopback, PPP
- IP-Protocols: IP(v4/v6), TCP, UDP, ICMP (v4/v6), IGMP, ESP, Mobility, MPLSinIP, DHCPv6, L2TP, RADIUS
- PPP-Protocols: IP, LCP, IPCP (v4/v6), CCP, PAP, CHAP
- PPPoE Discovery and Sessionstages
What's New in Version 1.21
- new and optimized packet-raw-view.
- optimized protocol
- fixed number formatings in packets view.
- fixed next packet toolbar item.