Code Collector Pro
By Before Dawn Solutions, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Current version has issues with El Capitan (Mac OS X 10.11) -- a fix is coming very soon ***
Code Collector Pro The Mac OS X Code Snippet Manager is the developers best friend for storing, managing and discovering code snippets. It has support for multiple languages (Objective-C, PHP, Ruby, C, and many more can be added) and integrates with the online site CodeCollector.net, so that you can easily take your snippets with you. Some of the main features are:
* Hot Key Quick Search, no matter which application you have open in the foreground bring up the Hot Key Quick Search to paste in your favorite snippet
* Code Highlighting
* Snippet tagging
* Importing/Exporting Snippets to many formats including, snippets.xml, Coda, Snippets, and more
* Organize snippets, by License, Language, and tag.
* Search your entire snippet library
* Synchronize snippets with CodeCollector.net so that you get to your snippets wherever and whenever you would like.
Code Collector Pro, is the easiest and quickest way to manage your snippet collection.
What's New in Version 1.6.4
* fixed some issues when updating snippets, the snippet was not being synched correctly with CodeCollector.net
* version parity with the non-Mac App Store version
* General bug fixes.
Very good tool
Waiting for 1.7.1 release. Apple what is taking so long :)
NO LONGER WORKS
This app was my fav until today. I'm receving a "damaged" notice. Now all my months and months of snippets are gone. Even worse, I think the company abondoned this software. I'm starting from scrach this time I'll go with a cloud hosted snippets manager.
Buggy software - save your money
Guys if you are no longer supporting the software please remove it from sale so that we can stop giving you money for buggy software.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Apr 14, 2013
- Version: 1.6.4
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Before Dawn Solutions, Inc.
- © 2013 - Before Dawn Solutions, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor