Code Warriors: Hakitzu Battles - learn to code through robot arena combat
By Kuato Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Become the ultimate code warrior and battle your friends with Code Warriors: Hakitzu Battles, an epic multiplayer robot combat game, where you learn the basics of coding while battling in both single and multiplayer missions. Victory is in the code!
* Supported devices: iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4S and above, iPod Touch (fifth generation) * As seen on Mashable, Gamezebo, The Guardian, VentureBeat, WIRED and more!
- Free game
- Hone your coding skills with 25 single player Challenges, easy-to-master interactive tutorials and coding boot camp
- Compete against your Facebook friends online with a large arsenal of weapons and in four awesome arenas
- Earn coding credits for match and challenge completion to spend in the Chop Shop, a mega marketplace with a vast array of weapons, textures, robot styles, and paints to choose from
- Customize robot warriors and share your creations with friends on Facebook
- Play through different coding ranks sequentially; Beginner, Junior Coder, Coder and Warrior to become the ultimate robot battle champion
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Polished a few lines of code and tightened a bolt here and there
Too many bugs.
It would be nice if it didn’t crash every single time I opened it.
Teaches some code. Not enough players.
The coding is basic. It progresses from buttons that write the code, to you writing the code yourself.
It's probably a tough strategy game to consistently win against a real opponent. Seems chess-like but simpler as all robots have same type of mobility. Less durable robots get slightly more mobility points. Everyone has pretty easy access to all weapons, given that you play through enough single-player challenges to put credits into your account.
It would be better if there were a larger pool of players to battle against. I have only completed one game and have more than 15 open, waiting for a second or third move from my opponents.
Don't give up!
Don't give up and keep updating the game and maybe you can add different coding languages to make it more appealing for starters or you can make new games to help teach code !
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 06, 2016
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 249 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kuato Games (UK) Limited
- © Kuato Games (UK) Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.