CodeBucket is the best way to browse and maintain your Bitbucket repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad device! Keep an eye on your projects with the ability to view everything from followers to the individual file diffs in the latest change set. CodeBucket brings Bitbucket to your finger tips in a sleek and efficient design.
- Slide out menu for quick and efficient navigation
- Multiple Bitbucket profiles for easy switching
- View repository events, issues, and change sets
- Browse source directories & files
- View file diffs from previous checkins
- View and Comment on Pull Requests
- Update & comment on repository issues
- Explore other Bitbucket open source repositories
- Inline commit commenting & approval
- Much more!
Bitbucket is a growing community and theres no better way to keep in touch with what's going on than with CodeBucket. As the Bitbucket API expands so will this app! I love working with Bitbucket! I will be working extensively with the Bitbucket team to refine and expand the API available and will rigorously update this application when that time comes.
Follow the project on twitter: @CodeBucketApp
- Fixed issue where a large portion of the screen would be black for those with bluetooth keyboards.
Ratings and Reviews
Works great for me
Some others are complaining about this app’s price, but it appears to be free and open-source now. It is working very well for me so far — I would happily give the developer some money for it to encourage him to keep maintaining the app. But if he has all the money he needs for now, I won’t complain about it being free either...
Not good. Pull requests almost useless
There is a pay wall for features. This in itself is ok, but there is no way to try or see what you will be getting in app. Paying is a leap of faith. Luckily, I was able to create a pull request in a public repo and view it before throwing away money. The pull request interface is almost useless. You can't see an overall diff of the changes in the pull request. Instead you have to tap each commit, then tap each file in that commit to view the changes. Talk about inefficient. Come on.
Free with no features
I honestly had higher hopes because of everyone’s in app purchase complaints thinking maybe it’s just for some features. You literally cannot do ANYTHING with ANY private repo(which is all of mine) without paying for the pro version. Essentially this app is a way of advertisement for their pro app that can actually do something not just log you in and show you your feed and nothing more.
- Dillon Buchanan
- 74.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Dillon Buchanan
- In-App Purchases
- CodeBucket Pro Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.