Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
★ Wanna count your code lines & have complete control over your code projects? ★
CodeCounter Pro is here for you - ON DISCOUNT FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
✔ Works perfectly even for Xcode (iPhone/iOS/Mac) projects
✔ Works in Lion
✔ Easy-to-use intuitive interface
✔ Lots of information
✔ Automatically identifies comment/blank/code lines
✔ Automatic extension-based language recognition
✔ Graph for code distribution
Drag'n'drop your code Project folder (the folder containing all of your project files) into CodeCounter Pro and quickly view lots information :
✔ Overall structure of the project
✔ Total lines of code counter (by indicating blank lines, comment lines and 'pure' code lines)
✔ Total number of files
✔ Analysis by Language
✔ Analysis by file
✔ Graphic visualization of your code distribution (by language)
✔ Filtering by File Extension enabled
✔ Filtering by Directory (in path) enabled
✔ Ability to export data to a CSV spreadsheet
95 Programming Languages supported :
- ABAP, ADSO/IDSM, AMPLE, ASP, ASP.Net, ActionScript, Ada, Assembly, awk, bc, BourneAgainShell, BourneShell,
- C#, C, C++, C/C++Header, CCS, CMake, COBOL, CShell,
- ColdFusion, Cython, D, DAL, DOSBatch, DTD, Dart, Erlang, Expect, Focus,
- Fortran77, Fortran90, Fortran95, Go, Groovy, HTML, Haskell, IDL, JCL, JSP,
- Lua, make, MATLAB, m4, MSBuildscripts, MUMPS, MXML, Modula3, MUMPS, NASTRANDMAP, NAntscripts,
- Objective C, Objective C++, Ocaml, Octave, OracleForms, OracleReports,
- PHP, PHP/Pascal, Pascal, PatranCommandLanguage,
- Perl, Python, Rexx, Ruby, RubyHTML, sed, SKILL++, SKILL, SQL, SQLData, SQLStoredProcedure,
- Scala, Smarty, SoftbridgeBasic, Tcl/Tk, Teamcenterdef, Teamcentermet, Teamcentermth,
- VHDL, vimscript, VisualBasic, XAML, XML, XSD, XSLT, yacc, YAML
What's New in Version 1.5
+ Added a "Refresh" Button, so that users do not have to reload current project to review changes in code.
- Bug fix : Total number of lines not being clipped when >1,000,000
simple, easy to use, nice output!
Easy to use, could do with some minor changes
This is very easy to use and works well. I'd just make a few changes if it were up to me.
• Make the Code value the prominent value on the right hand side, not the total lines which includes whitespace and comments.
• Instead of prompting for files to exclude each time you load a project, make this a preference.
• Allow multiple windows to allow easier comparison between projects
• Allow resizing of the window(s)
• Save a history of Projects to allow reopening easily (remembers exclusion list)
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Jan 20, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ioannis Zafeiropoulos
- © 2011 InSili.co.uk
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor