CodeHub is the best way to browse and maintain your GitHub repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad device! Keep an eye on your projects with the ability to view everything from pull requests to commenting on individual file diffs in the latest changeset. CodeHub brings GitHub to your finger tips in a sleek and efficient design.
- GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise support
- Multiple GitHub profiles for easy switching
- View repository events, issues, and change sets, pull requests, etc..
- Browse source directories & files with beautiful syntax highlighting
- Edit files and commit them!
- View file diffs from checkins and pull requests
- Update, comment and manage repository issues
- Upload images directly from your devices to comments/issues.
- Explore other GitHub open source repositories
- Inline commit commenting
- Access your public, private, and starred gists
- Slide out menu for quick and efficient navigation
- Much much more!
Follow the project on twitter: @CodeHubApp
The app is free to use for public repositories. Access to private repositories requires CodeHub Pro.
Please note: CodeHub is not affiliated with GitHub in any way. CodeHub is a third-party GitHub client.
- Fixed bug that prevented viewing source code in directories that have a hash (#) in it.
Ratings and Reviews
App isn't bad, you can do simple stuff on there with relative ease. Would be cool if there was a dark mode tho :(.
Doesn't support all the functionality available on desktop, but it's enough to get by when you're not at a PC.
However, I appreciate that the app's source code is on Github, because I can just use this app to make bug reports. :D
I originally rated this 4 stars, but the developer’s attentiveness to issues and such earns the 5th star from me.
Would absolutely love it if the repository could be stored locally or cached, and if it remembered the last opened location. Otherwise loading it every time does put some strain on the data plan
- Dillon Buchanan
- 100.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dillon Buchanan
- In-App Purchases
- CodeHub Pro Version $2.99
- GitHub.com Push Notifications $0.99
- GitHub Enterprise Support $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.