CodeHub - A Client for GitHub
By Dillon Buchanan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CodeHub is the best way to browse and maintain your GitHub repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad device! Keep an eye on your projects with the ability to view everything from pull requests to commenting on individual file diffs in the latest changeset. CodeHub brings GitHub to your finger tips in a sleek and efficient design.
- GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise support
- Multiple GitHub profiles for easy switching
- View repository events, issues, and change sets, pull requests, etc..
- Browse source directories & files with beautiful syntax highlighting
- Edit files and commit them!
- View file diffs from checkins and pull requests
- Update, comment and manage repository issues
- Upload images directly from your devices to comments/issues.
- Explore other GitHub open source repositories
- Inline commit commenting
- Access your public, private, and starred gists
- Slide out menu for quick and efficient navigation
- Much much more!
Follow the project on twitter: @CodeHubApp
The app is free to use for public repositories. Access to private repositories requires CodeHub Pro.
Please note: CodeHub is not affiliated with GitHub in any way. CodeHub is a third-party GitHub client.
What's New in Version 2.16.0
- Fixed Syntax highlighting for a number of file types
- Now using highlightjs-line-number plugin to correctly handle line numbers, especially in the case of multi-byte strings.
- Fixed a bug where you could not visit branches if it had a "#" in it
- Added file size text to the source viewer
- Reorganized source viewer to match GitHub: folders first, then files - alphabetized in their groupings.
This app is 🤬 amazing!
No ads. Open Source. No restrictions for open source repositories.
This app does *everything* I’ve wanted it to do.
It’s 80% intuitive. About 20% is a learning curve that you instantly adjust to.
Pro tip: the Follow and Watch options are hidden in the Share button in the upper right. It’s not where I would put them — but Apple also puts a ton of options in the Share button (think Safari).
I was hesitant when I first saw the currently 3.5 star rating. But then I realized that the guys giving bad reviews are Enterprise punks who eat 💩 for breakfast and now hate how everything tastes?
Unless you’re an IT goon, then any self respecting developer should prefer Gogs or GitLab as open source solutions for their repositories at work. No phone app for those? Then stop doing work on your phone and watch Netflix with your girlfriend. Or rely on email notifications.
If you must ruin your work/life balance at home using Github Enterprise on your phone, then this is the app for you — cough over your 💵 and 🤐
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 2.16.0
- Size: 98.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dillon Buchanan
- © Dillon Buchanan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CodeHub Pro Version$2.99
- GitHub.com Push Notifications$0.99
- GitHub Enterprise Support$1.99