CodeHub - A Client for GitHub
By Dillon Buchanan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CodeHub is the best way to browse and maintain your GitHub repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad device! Keep an eye on your projects with the ability to view everything from pull requests to commenting on individual file diffs in the latest changeset. CodeHub brings GitHub to your finger tips in a sleek and efficient design.
- GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise support
- Multiple GitHub profiles for easy switching
- View repository events, issues, and change sets, pull requests, etc..
- Browse source directories & files with beautiful syntax highlighting
- Edit files and commit them!
- View file diffs from checkins and pull requests
- Update, comment and manage repository issues
- Upload images directly from your devices to comments/issues.
- Explore other GitHub open source repositories
- Inline commit commenting
- Access your public, private, and starred gists
- Slide out menu for quick and efficient navigation
- Much much more!
Follow the project on twitter: @CodeHubApp
Please note: CodeHub is not affiliated with GitHub in any way. CodeHub is a third-party GitHub client.
What's New in Version 2.9.11
- Fixed Login for GitHub.com accounts.
Sorry about the interruption. Unfortunately, it looks as if GitHub had made a modification to their OAuth login flow which the app was not prepared to handle. Because of this, users would login and immediately see a "You are not authorized to access this resource". The cause of this was because the OAuth token was not being parsed correctly due to a new symbol within the query string.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 20, 2017
- Version: 2.9.11
- Size: 89.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dillon Buchanan
- © Dillon Buchanan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CodeHub Pro Version$2.99
- GitHub.com Push Notifications$0.99
- GitHub Enterprise Support$1.99