Codename Lone Wolf - Elite Sniper
By Donoma Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*-=-* NEW Bonus Mission *-=-*
- Somali Pirate Hostage Rescue: Rescue the captain of a U.S. vessel being held hostage for ransom!
** TOUCH CONTROLS added! **
Codename Lone Wolf is the latest in the sniper genre with several unique features that you won't find in other games. After 6 months in development, Codename Lone Wolf brings you high quality custom drawn graphics with over 4,000 frames of animation made specifically for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Each of the 26 missions is unique and modeled after real world locations.
Do you have the patience, accuracy, and the ice-cold killer's instinct for the job?
* 27 Unique Missions
* Unlock Marines and Assassins mission types by completing all the missions.
* 3 Distinct Mission Types - SWAT, Marines, Assassin
* Varied Mission Objectives - Hostage Situation, Counter Sniper, Sniper Fire Support, Advanced Reconnaissance, VIP Protection, Assassination, and more.
* Over 4,000 frames of animation.
* Multiple levels of zoom with NO delay and in many cases, no image degradation.
* Accelerometer controlled aiming with optional touch controls.
* Missions take you to locations around the world from Colombia to Afghanistan to streets of Sao Paulo to Hong Kong and many more.
* Your accuracy is reported in detail: head, body, arm, and gun shots. Yes, you can shoot the gun out of the hands
of some targets.
* No artificial "scope shake". Accuracy depends solely on your ability to your hold your hands still.
* Auto-save. If you are interrupted, simply launch the game at a later time and press CONTINUE and you will start where you left off.
* OpenFeint 2.4.1 with 30 unique achievements to unlock.
No Internet connection required to play.
You will enjoy Codename Lone Wolf if you like these games:
iHunt, "i Sniper", Shooter, Super Sniper, Tactical Assasin, Sniper Assassin, Urban Sniper, Tactical Sniper, and "One Shot One Kill" trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.8
* Support for Game Center via OpenFeint
Has potential but...
Buggy, freezes, aiming does NOT work, couldn't even get to pg. 2 of instructions. Still needs more work. Has more wrong than right at this point.
The description made it seem like a pretty cool game well worth $1.99, but it turned out to be far lower than expectations with bad graphics and gameplay
I want my money back. Does not work.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 15, 2010
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 49.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Donoma Games, Inc.
- © Donoma Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.