Thousands of public safety organizations across the United States and Canada use the CodeRED community notification system to initiate emergency notifications. The CodeRED Mobile Alert app enables subscribers to receive these notifications directly to their personal cell phone whether at home, on the road, or traveling around the country. Alerts are initiated by authorized public safety officials to deliver location-based notifications and are not issued by OnSolve or its staff.
Free alerts available*
- Missing persons
*PLEASE NOTE: If the public safety agency covering your current location is not subscribed to the CodeRED service, you will not receive alerts through this application. If your city or state does not currently subscribe to CodeRED, contact your local public safety organization today to let them know your community would benefit from this service.
• Enable location services on your phone.
• The app also features the ability to view local radar footage for the past hour and satellite imagery of the previous 24 hours.
• The CodeRED Mobile Alert app comes with a complimentary 30-day trial of CodeRED Mobile Weather Alerts that automatically notifies U.S.-based subscribers of severe weather. The optional CodeRED Weather Warning add-on is $0.99/year, but it is NOT required to purchase in order to receive emergency, general, and missing person alerts.
• Your app account and the account you create for your community’s CodeRED system are NOT associated with each other. You must create separate accounts.
Questions or issues regarding the app? Before writing a negative review, please contact us – we’re here to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 866-533-6935.
Ratings and Reviews
Fast push notification for tornado
I almost forgot I had this app installed until there was a tornado warning issued for my house an hour ago. I received the CodeRED notification a solid 2 mins before any of the 4 other weather apps I have installed. And 15 mins before I got my Seminole County Alert. Not sure what the county is using but 15 mins is too long during a tornado warning.
Great tool to have in my pocket
I have had this app for years and always provides me with updated information, especially when I travel. Being able to use the mapping interface for my specific area gives peace of mind and also lets me stay up to date with family members who are out of state
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review!
Half baked system
I just want to know if I need to not park in the street because of a snow “emergency”, even if I’m away from home. You can’t really do this. You can enroll online for both SMS and phone calls, but I only want SMS. And with the app you can do a radius alert, but that catches everything within that radius. If I’m away from home I get the wrong alerts. If I’m at home, I get alerts for stuff of no relevance.
Oh, I just noticed my town has a winter parking ban listed as “Community” while the next town over has the exact same ban listed as “Emergency”. Um...
P.s. app crashes with ease
- ECN INC
- 41.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ONSOLVE, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One year subscription to weather alerts $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.