CodeRED Mobile Alert
By Emergency Communications Network, INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thousands of public safety organizations across the United States and Canada use the CodeRED community notification system to initiate emergency notifications. The CodeRED Mobile Alert app enables subscribers to receive these notifications directly to their personal cell phone whether at home, on the road, or traveling around the country. Alerts are initiated by authorized public safety officials to deliver location-based notifications and are not issued by Emergency Communications Network or its staff.
Free alerts available*
- Missing persons
*PLEASE NOTE: If the public safety agency covering your current location is not subscribed to the CodeRED service, you will not receive alerts through this application. If your city or state does not currently subscribe to CodeRED, contact your local public safety organization today to let them know your community would benefit from this service.
• Enable location services on your phone.
• The app also features the ability to view local radar footage for the past hour and satellite imagery of the previous 24 hours.
• The CodeRED Mobile Alert app comes with a complimentary 30-day trial of CodeRED Mobile Weather Alerts that automatically notifies U.S.-based subscribers of severe weather. The optional CodeRED Weather Warning add-on is $0.99/year, but it is NOT required to purchase in order to receive emergency, general, and missing person alerts.
• Your app account and the account you create for your community’s CodeRED system are NOT associated with each other. You must create separate accounts.
Questions or issues regarding the app? Before writing a negative review, please contact us – we’re here to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 866-533-6935.
What's New in Version 4.51
Now includes additional weather features such as access to radar and satellite imagery.
No Customer Service
The app and warnings work as stated however as a paid subscriber I had a question with a technology issue/problem. Have tried to email support twice and the email is rejected sent back to my mailbox saying their mailbox is full.
Tracks your every move.
You have to pay $.99 a year to get weather alerts. Worst if all, you have to either let them access your location at all times, or never. There is no option for location access only when using the app. I deleted it. Too nosy.
Doesn't work. My county EMS recommends this app which shows that they haven't tried it. The only thing that worked was showing my location on a map. I set up my preferred notifications. It showed I had 15 alerts. I can't see them but I guess they're there. A sad unfinished untested piece of software.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Version: 4.51
- Size: 42.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: ECN INC
- © ECN, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One year subscription to weather alerts$0.99