This is the mobile version of CodeTwo Public Folders. Thanks to this smart mobile app you will finally gain access to your public Outlook contacts, calendars and tasks on your iOS device. Try it now!
Note! This app is an integral part of CodeTwo Public Folders desktop installation. Prior to installing the mobile app you need to setup the CodeTwo Public Folders network in your organization, which will let you share Outlook folders with many PCs in real time. It is a very simple process and you don’t need to be an IT expert to handle it.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE:
1. Download and configure the desktop version of CodeTwo Public Folders Syncing Master. It needs to be installed on a PC that is powered on most of the time in your office.
2. Download and configure the Client Apps on the PCs that need to synchronize Outlook.
3. Download the mobile app for iOS and connect it to your Syncing Master using the unique name or local IP number. The connection wizard will guide you through the entire configuration process.
KEY FEATURES OF CODETWO PUBLIC FOLDERS:
**Share Outlook folders with many users in local network or over the Internet
**Mobile access with dedicated iOS apps
**Safe data encryption protocol and Cloud-free data transfer
**Synchronization of selected folders only
**Native user accounts management and logon mechanism
**Central administration panel, users and access rights management
**Easy installation and deployment
**Competitive price and low-cost maintenance
DEMOING THE MOBILE APPS
If you only want to test the mobile app quickly, you can connect it to CodeTwo Demo Server. It will help you understand how the program works, without configuring your own Syncing Master.
Simplified sharing of Outlook calendars, contacts, tasks and public folders, thanks to a redesigned connection wizard and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Tech support is non existent
I'm in I.T. Admin. I work in an MSP supporting about 50 clients (around 450 people) so let's say I'm fairly knowledgeable.
So here is a list
1. Does not work with hosted exchange public folders (name is misleading)
2. Loves to spike to 95% CPU usage on an 8 core 3.2GHZ Xeon
3. The source outlook uses a license
4. It only connected once, then never again
5. The iPad and iPhone app crash on every launch (iPhone 5s 7.0.4 , iPad 3 & 4 also on 7.0.4)
6. I opened port 5002 on our firewall also tried other ports and set the syncing master and client to those ports. No luck
7. Call support, they refuse to support over the phone
To the online reviewers that got it to work, I would like to know your secrets!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.