Codification is an app for searching and viewing the United States Code. It contains all the 52 titles, including the Internal Revenue Code (Title 26) and the Judiciary and Judicial Procedure (Title 28), along with editorial notes, cross-reference links, and many useful features. It is a must-have for anyone interested in law.
The United States Code is the official codification of the general and permanent laws of the United States, published by the Office of the Law Revision Counsel of the House of Representatives.
- Access all the 52 titles of the United States Code without using the internet
- Historical and revision notes
- Cross-reference links
- Instant search: see the search results as you type.
- Jump to any section. For example, you can type "26 501" to view 26 U.S.C. § 501
- Search the current section
- Bookmarks with folder support
- Email and share sections
- Print via AirPrint
- Customizable font size
- Universal app: buy it once, run on all your iOS devices, whether it's an iPhone or iPad
- iOS 8 compatible. It works with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd highly appreciate your feedback!
This app is for informational purposes only and does not provide any legal advice. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information or for your use of the information in this app. The data in this app was obtained from the website of the House of Representatives in August 2014. Please always confirm that the information in this app is correct and up-to-date.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a really nice app with snappy search and a fine GUI. The dataset in on your device, so it works even when you do not have a connection.
If the producer of the app could provide data updates with each release point of the USC via the App Store so that I could have the latest USC in my pocket, I would definitely give this app a five star review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.