Kidlo Coding is a fun coding game to teach kids the very basics of programming, an essential skill in today's world. It teaches coding with 50+ fun games like firefighting, popping balloons or playing a dentist. Kidlo Coding helps kids improve their problem-solving skills, boosts memory and increases logical thinking skills and prepare them for school.
Kidlo Coding has recently won:
* NAPPA 2018 - National Parenting Product Award
* 2018 Academics' Choice Smart Media Award
* Tillywig Brain Child Award
* Mom's Choice Gold Award
* Educational App Store certification with 5 stars
There are 1000+ levels to teach these basic programming concepts:
The sequence is the first step and the most important part of coding. Here the command is executed exactly in the same order of events given by the coder.
Loop is a concept for repeating a set of commands.
Functions are a set of commands which can be used anytime as per the coder's wish or requirement.
Debugging is the process of finding and correcting errors in a given computer program.
An array is a collection of similar type of objects which is used to arrange things in a particular way.
Solving by a combination of the above commands.
Learn the movements based on X & Y coordinates.
What skills will kids learn with these coding games?
- Recognize patterns to complete all levels
- Order actions in a logical sequence
- Learn to implement patterns in their day to day life
- Easy instructions to apply in their daily lives
- Discover the right actions needed to solve each level
- Subscribe to get access to full content including future updates.
- Two options: US $4.99/ month or the best value: US $29.99/ year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Cancel subscription renewal anytime under Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Settings.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The renewal cost will be same: US $4.99/ month or the best value: US $29.99/ year.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Use the subscription in any iPad/iPhone/iPod registered with your Apple account.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Terms of service: http://www.kidlo.com/terms_of_service.php
If you need help or have any feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Kidlo Coding for your kids to train their brain in a fun and easy way!
Learn to code the basics of programming with Coding Games for Kids. In this update, we have enhanced the performance of the app and fixed some bugs.
We would love to hear your learning experiences with this app. If you like this app don't forget to give us a 5-star rating.
Ratings and Reviews
Real learning, Real fun
Vision For Jamaica volunteers use free apps and websites to introduce primary school students in rural Jamaica to computer coding. Coding For Kids has level-based lessons presented as games that engage students in learning sequences, loops, functions and debugging. Frequently adding new games helps keep the app exciting. We are grateful for this tool that is helping us build a better future for Jamaican youth.
I got this for my 5yr old and he loves it keeps him entertained, not many things do! I love how it shows him to follow directions a must in this world! I definitely recommend this app. Considering getting the rest of their apps for my little ones!!
Great Coding App
This is such a great coding app for young students. We have just started doing the sequencing activities in my classroom and they are really enjoying it! Thanks for making such a fun coding app with so many activities to choose from.
- IDZ Digital Private Limited
- 117 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 IDZ Digital Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Coding - 1 Year Subscription $29.99
- Coding - 1 Month Subscription $4.99
- Coding - 6 Months Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.