Cody - Fitness Video Training
By Cody Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Live in the movement. Cody combines video-based training from the world's top coaches with a supportive fitness community so you can focus on what’s really important: Being present in the moment to truly enjoy the sweat, strength, and triumph of each workout.
· Join training plans: Learn new skills and reach new heights with video instruction by some of the best coaches in the world. We offer plans in yoga, bodyweight movement, barre, weightlifting, and more.
· Log your workouts: Keep a beautiful virtual journal of your workouts with notes, photos, times, and locations that showcase your workout story, not just the numbers.
· Join the community: Follow your friends, meet new ones, and cheer each other on with likes, comments, and hashtags.
· Track your progress: Review & revisit your fitness journey by browsing your calendar, timeline, and personal stats.
· Desktop access: Log in to your Cody account on the web, and access your training plans from any online device.
· Offline access: Download workout videos & watch them without an internet connection. Anywhere you take your iPhone or iPad is a place to practice.
· Watch on your TV: Play workout videos on the big screen using Apple TV
· Integrated with Health: Workouts, Cycling and Running Distance update to your Health dashboard (iOS 8+)
Questions, comments, and feedback? We would love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get back to you pronto.
Cody's Terms of Service: https://www.codyapp.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.4.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Best motivational place to be
Everyone involved in the app is great. The people that are enrolled in the programs are awesome. Thanks for creating this app and thanks to the people who use it. I like the yoga handstand progression that has the 2 best yoga instructors in the world (Dylan Warner and Patrick). The calisthenics is tough but great and the pyramid plan. I have a broken ankle and since it's hard for me to get out and about in Seattle it's nice to do these workouts at home. I just wish there was music playing in the background. Like you would have in a live class.
Plus' and minus'....
Minus: I couldn't find a feedback/help option on the app, soooo it's going here. Plus: I like that the teachers are incredible, and that it offers advanced practices. Minus: I don't have a solid handstand practice yet and it seems like every class is built on the assumption you do (a little TOO advanced to be accessible). Minus: can't figure out how to "flag" or mark classes that I want to come back to, there doesn't seem to be a way.
I don't typically write reviews. I just started using this app but so far so great. I like the selections of workouts and the quality of the instructors. I would give it 5 stars but I am having a little issue find trainings I signed up for through Facebook. It could be me, so we'll see. Nice start though!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 56.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cody Inc
- © Cody Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Journey to Handstand$19.99
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series$49.99
- True Strength$19.99
- Pure Flexibility Classes - Ashley Galvin$39.99
- True Strength Evolution 1 - Dylan Werner$39.99
- BodyStrong - Ashley Galvin$39.99
- True Flexibility$39.99
- Barre Sculpt - Jacquelyn Umof$39.99
- EveryBody Yoga - Jessamyn Stanley$39.99