Cody - Fitness video training with top coaches and a supportive community
By Cody Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be your best you! Cody combines video-based training from the world's top coaches with a supportive fitness community to help you become the best version of yourself.
· Join training plans: Learn new skills and reach new heights with video instruction by some of the best coaches in the world. We offer plans in yoga, bodyweight movement, weightlifting, and more.
· Log your workouts: Keep a beautiful virtual journal of your workouts with notes, photos, times, and locations that showcase your workout story, not just the numbers.
· Join the community: Follow your friends, meet new ones, and cheer each other on with likes, comments, and hashtags.
· Track your progress: Review & revisit your fitness journey by browsing your calendar, timeline, and personal stats.
· Desktop access: Log in to your Cody account on the web, and access your training plans from any online device.
· Watch on your TV: Play workout videos on the big screen using Apple TV
· Integrated with Health: Workouts, Cycling and Running Distance update to your Health dashboard (iOS 8+)
Questions, comments, and feedback? We would love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get back to you pronto.
Cody's Terms of Service: https://www.codyapp.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- No more annoying "Loading" indicators
- Swipe from the left edge of the screen to go back
- Seconds now appear in the feed (e.g, "Ran 2 miles in 17:36")
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Upping my personal practice!
I love the Cody app; easy to use, love that I can track my workouts, and I am slowly gaining strength with the information that is provided. I am following Kino MacGregor's be strong and Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series. This is a great app for anyone who is working on their home practice. Also, as a teacher myself I am learning tricks from Kino to share with my students. I am happy with my purchases!
Most effective home workouts
My go to place for workouts, especially improving skills like handstands and increasing flexibility. The content in the videos is way better than anything else commercially available, with the benefit of accessing your videos anywhere and logging which ones you've already done.
'Was inspired' app
An app that was really good but has taken a step back. Not sure who I've inspired on Cody but I've most certainly learned a lot from my friend's posts and Cody's workouts. 🏃🚴🏊🏄
Now Cody is about solely purchasing packages/workouts when you hit the Search button. 👎 The Search used to allow you to see other people posted workouts for yoga, gym, running, barre, etc.
After the last update, you can n🚫 longer view other people's workouts; you can only see just people you are currently following. It's encouraging to 'like' some one else's workout and follow new people due to inspiration…but you can't do that anymore. 😩
Cody: please put this option back‼️
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 14, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cody Inc
- © Cody Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series$39.99
- Journey to Handstand$49.99
- Active Meditations$29.99
- True Strength$29.99
- Beach Yoga Slimdown$29.99
- Core Yoga Power$29.99
- Yoga Bootcamp - Irene Pappas$39.99
- Gymnastics Core Virtuosity - Dave Durante$29.99
- Journey to Strength Classes$49.99