Cody - Fitness video training with top coaches and a supportive community
By Cody Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Live in the movement. Cody combines video-based training from the world's top coaches with a supportive fitness community so you can focus on what’s really important: Being present in the moment to truly enjoy the sweat, strength, and triumph of each workout.
· Join training plans: Learn new skills and reach new heights with video instruction by some of the best coaches in the world. We offer plans in yoga, bodyweight movement, barre, weightlifting, and more.
· Log your workouts: Keep a beautiful virtual journal of your workouts with notes, photos, times, and locations that showcase your workout story, not just the numbers.
· Join the community: Follow your friends, meet new ones, and cheer each other on with likes, comments, and hashtags.
· Track your progress: Review & revisit your fitness journey by browsing your calendar, timeline, and personal stats.
· Desktop access: Log in to your Cody account on the web, and access your training plans from any online device.
· Offline access: Download workout videos & watch them without an internet connection. Anywhere you take your iPhone or iPad is a place to practice.
· Watch on your TV: Play workout videos on the big screen using Apple TV
· Integrated with Health: Workouts, Cycling and Running Distance update to your Health dashboard (iOS 8+)
Questions, comments, and feedback? We would love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get back to you pronto.
Cody's Terms of Service: https://www.codyapp.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.4
- Brand new video player with improved playback and Airplay functionality
- Chromecast support
- You can now copy statuses from old workouts you've logged
I am always trying new fitness apps and the quality of this app is outstanding. You have to buy the courses separately which can be expensive and a pain but worth the price. The videos are well made. I can see and hear everything I need to do any workout. Of the videos I have purchased, the teachers all seem to be articulate and well versed in their fields. These are not random athletes but professionals who are ready to move you from a beginner and up to their level through multiple courses. Love this app and would recommend to anyone.
I've been a subscriber to just about every fitness streaming service there is, I finally stumbled across Cody and it's exactly what I've been looking for. There is something for every level, but satisfies my search for more advanced and challenging yoga practices. I find the app to be user friendly and well designed, you can download the videos so that they can be accessed offline, too, which I find helpful for traveling. The downside is that you buy plans separately, and the price is a bit steep, but I suppose you get what you pay for.
Worth the Value
These programs are all top quality. I have purchased about 17 plans so far. Each plan has approximately 5 workouts. The value is above and beyond what they are worth. They have helped evolve my own body and fitness routine. I can use them in a calculated way to focus on what I need. Where as going to an actual class it's a crap shoot that your problem areas will get addressed. And when I get really busy with life I can draw inspiration from them for my yoga and pilates clients in the same way.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 24, 2016
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 51.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cody Inc
- © Cody Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Journey to Handstand$19.99
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series$49.99
- True Strength$19.99
- True Flexibility$39.99
- Pure Flexibility Classes - Ashley Galvin$39.99
- BodyStrong - Ashley Galvin$39.99
- True Strength Evolution 1 - Dylan Werner$39.99
- Barre Sculpt - Jacquelyn Umof$19.99
- EveryBody Yoga - Jessamyn Stanley$39.99