- A new crossword experience
- Challenge yourself with countless puzzles
- Relax while exploring thematic worlds
- Have fun while you learn
Join CodyCross, a friendly alien that has crash-landed on Earth and counts on your help to learn about our planet! Travel across space and time as you unveil our planet's history and humanity’s accomplishments through themed puzzles.
Explore beautiful sceneries, use your knowledge and skills in a one-of-a-kind word game, where every correct answer takes you closer to completing the puzzle and revealing the secret word!
- Explore beautifully designed worlds with hundreds of levels to play
- Each world brings new themes and genres that will challenge the wisest of puzzle lovers
- Innovative gameplay that brings a new twist to crossword puzzles
- If you get stuck on a question, use the power-up to reveal a letter
- Sync your progress across all devices by connecting to Facebook
- Play levels offline if you don’t have internet connection (with limited features)
- You can subscribe to play unlimited puzzles in different levels of difficulties (easy, medium, hard and kids)
- The subscriptions are from $3.99 weekly, $9.99 monthly and $64.99/annually*
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotional prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering
- You'll be able to play unlimited puzzles for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a CodyCross subscription
*Prices may vary according to your iTunes account country
• One new world (Pet Shop) with 100 more puzzles for you to enjoy!
• Improvements and bug fixes.
Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, but could be better
I like word puzzles in general, and I really like this game overall. The clues are generally a nice mix of obvious, and “I need to think about that some.”
Where I think this could really set itself apart, and where it really disappoints me, is after solving these puzzles and revealing an interesting word like “tetraodontic” or a term I wasn’t familiar with (Helladic period), I feel like I’m left hanging. There is no explanation of what the word or term is, or any hyperlinks to wiki entries to expand on the word/concept. Sure, I can look them up myself, but then I’m less likely to return to the game.
Some of the concepts that are brought out in the game (globalization, coastal erosion, sustainability) are particularly relevant for our times. Not making it easier to learn more seems to be a missed opportunity.
Used to love it now I can’t stand it!!
Please remove all these ads that keep popping up or I will delete this game, it’s not even a fun game anymore. I’m on 128 in Culinary Arts I’ve gone so far in this game and I've really enjoyed playing this game, but all of the ads have taken all the fun out of it.
This used to be a great game and I loved it but after the update it’s awful and full of ads after every level. I liked it before when I could watch a few second video and get free hints, but this is ridiculous. If you can’t make all of the extra ads go away I will have to delete the game and I would hate to I’m in Transports group 110 but I can’t even go to the board without yet another ad popping up and I just got to that group. Come on seriously!! Please fix it I really don’t want to delete it and I can’t stand to play it anymore it just sits there I keep hoping I’ll go into my game and the ads will be gone but nope.
Hi Angelatom 2015, thank you for the review. We are constantly working on improving the game to provide the best type of experience for our players. Therefore, we are always testing new and different business models to help support the requirements to maintain the app's quality. We apologize if this was of any inconvenience and we'll be sure to forward your feedback to the rest of the team.
Please let us know if you have any other comments and have a great week!
Best, Fanatee Team
My husband and I play this together every night at bedtime. We are addicted and unfortunately so close to finishing the levels! I have seriously considered purchasing more, though!
I do have a few comments, suggestions. We have found certain topics seem to be very repetitious...The Simpsons, for one. So tired of them. There are also a lot of terms that are not universal and are obviously from England. It helps that my husband went to school there, but it would still be nice if you used the most universal terms and spellings.
Overall, we greatly enjoy the game despite the annoyance of the new ad placement. We can deal with them though they did spoil the flow of the game.
- Fanatee, Inc.
- 231.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Fanatee
- In-App Purchases
- CodyCross Premium $3.99
- Handful of tokens $1.99
- Pocketful of tokens $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.