This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Community + Effective = Coffective.
The Coffective App is a tool for pregnant women and her supporters, including: fathers, grandmothers and friends. It was built by a community of experts that want to help you be effective at setting and reaching your goals. The app is fun and easy to use. The simple steps will help you know what to expect at the hospital. It will also help you build a close bond with your baby!
The app will help you:
- Be confident at the hospital, go home rested, and connect with your baby.
- Easily track things to learn while pregnant by checking off what you want and are prepared for
- Learn how your partner, family, and friends can support you while in the hospital
- Learn steps you can take to get breastfeeding off to a great start—to avoid pain and ensure you make enough milk!
- Build Your Team of local resource and caregivers, and share it with your Champion
You can trust this information! It is written by experts and based on evidence. It is also in line with prenatal requirements for The Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative.
What's New in Version 2.1
This update brings new "Build Your Team" functionality for moms. Find local resources, such as WIC and your hospital, invite a Champion to see information about your care team, and save details about your doctor and your baby's doctor.