CogniSense™ is a cognitive assessment test for memory loss or cognitive impairment offered by Quest Diagnostics.
Note: A valid National Provider Identifier (NPI) number along with a Quanum™ eLabs (formerly Care360 Labs & Meds) or Quanum for Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) account (which is available through the app) will be required to utilize the CogniSense application.
- Tests memory, orientation, and executive organization in less than ten minutes.
- Track and monitor the cognitive health of your patients who are assessed with symptoms of memory loss or cognitive function over time.
- Generates cognitive score and PDF report that is stored digitally in Quest’s Quanum eLabs (formerly Care360 Labs & Meds) and Quanum for HCPs solutions and pushed to supported electronic medical records (EMRs)
- Performs favorably compared to paper-based MMSE and Mini-Cog tests
- Qualified healthcare providers administer the test to their patients in an office setting. A charge of $14.99 per test is billed to your Quest Diagnostics account or payment can be accepted through credit card authorization.
For more information about CogniSense, please visit: http://www.questcognisense.com/
Resolves minor reported issues with 2018.1
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent easy to use tool, patients love it
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2015 - 2018 by Quest Diagnostics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.