***Cognoa is currently only available through employers, ABA therapy partners, and select physician’s offices.*** Cognoa supports everyone caring for a child between the ages of 1 and 8 by providing trusted advice and personalized resources for day-to-day concerns such as sleep, language and general milestones as well as more significant concerns, like autism. Join over 150,000 parents who have used Cognoa to help their children reach their full potential.
Use Cognoa to:
• Understand your child’s progress across 7 key developmental areas, including motor skills, socialization, and language development
• Screen your child for more significant delays, such as autism
• Receive recommendations and evidence-based activities personalized to your child’s unique developmental needs and progress
• Ask our childhood development experts specific questions, and browse their advice on common parenting concerns from tantrums and sleep to eating and socialization
Cognoa is convenient easy to use. By identifying delays or concerns early, Cognoa can help your child receive the appropriate can have a lifelong positive impact for your child. We look forward to supporting you in your parenting journey, and helping your child reach their full potential.
*** Currently Cognoa is only available through select employers, physicians, and partners. . Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org***
* New Activities videos
* New goal selection interface
* Activity paging for not-started activities
* Other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’m not sure why it’s not giving an option for new people to sign up. It says email and password. I’ve never signed up before
Must have app for a new parent
My little guy is 2 now and has been a fun roller coaster. Yet, there's been so many times when you just don't know how he's really doing and a pediatrician can only do so much. I was browsing countless baby blogs and even more confused. This gives you real data. I also just started to have some behavior issues that I asked Cogona and they got back within 24 hrs. It was so helpful each time. I will continue to use and refer others
I was waiting for an app like this for quite some time. It is 1) user friendly, 2) covers a vast amount of topics, 3) has an amazing feature tailored to your child - for example, activities is my favorite thing about the app! As a parent we sometimes get lost in a sea of buying " developmental toys", when all we may need isa piece of paper and a balloon. I look forward to Cognoa helping my parenting journey.
- Cognoa Inc
- 70.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Cognoa, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.