Cogwind's Revenge is a game app for iPad patterned after True Dungeon. True Dungeon is a live action D&D adventure available at gaming conventions. In Cogwind's Revenge you will match wits with the gnome tinkerer Cogwind. You will need to outwit fiendish puzzles and defect terrible foes in combat. The game comes with many modules of fun: Golembane, where you will combat Cogwind in his tower; Flight of the Zephyr, Lycan's Afoot, Moongate Maze and Battle the Giants to name a few. Gear up your characters after you complete each module. Draw treasure, buy packs of equipment with the gold you obtain, and run another adventure. Puzzle answers are randomized, so you can run the modules over and over for continued fun! Four different levels of difficulty are provided, but you better have some great gear before attempting the higher difficulty!
- Corrected an issue with the Treasure Box to improve stability
- Corrected an issue with the slider board where the starting point of the slide may not be inside the sliding area.
- Add 3 new modules: 'Moongate Maze', 'Dancing Among Stones' and 'Expedition to the Planes'
- Add over 100 new equipment tokens including new Transmutes
- Add the first Legendary equipment token in the Transmute section
- Updated many graphics in the game
Ratings and Reviews
If you love True Dungeon you will love this.
- Charles Jennings
- 317.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Copyright © 2015,2016,2017,2018 C. Thomas Jennings
- In-App Purchases
- Hope for the Lost Module Expansion $3.99
- Advertisement Opt-Out $2.99
- Sable Gauntlet Expansion Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.