By Charles Jennings
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Cogwind's Revenge is a game app for iPad patterned after True Dungeon. True Dungeon is a live action D&D adventure available at gaming conventions. In Cogwind's Revenge you will match wits with the gnome tinkerer Cogwind. You will need to outwit fiendish puzzles and defect terrible foes in combat. The game comes with 4 full modules of fun: Golembane, where you will combat Cogwind in his tower; Flight of the Zephyr, where you will attempt to fly his airship to find the lost dwarves of IceCrag Keep; Lycan's Afoot where you will combat many creatures in an over-land adventure to Cogwind's tower, and Battle the Giants where you will combat wolves and giants to rescue a village from destruction. Gear up your characters after you complete each module. Draw treasure, buy packs of equipment with the gold you obtain, and run another adventure. Puzzle answers are randomized, so you can run the modules over and over for continued fun! Four different levels of difficulty are provided, but you better have some great gear before attempting the higher difficulty!
What's New in Version 4.0
- Addition of the new modules 'Behold Her Majesty', 'Deeperdark' and the Grind run 'Cave of the Drow'
- Addition of new tokens from the 2017 token set
- Addition of new transmutes from the 2017 token set
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 282 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Charles Jennings
- Copyright © 2015,2016,2017 C. Thomas Jennings
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hope for the Lost Module Expansion$3.99
- Advertisement Opt-Out$2.99
- Sable Gauntlet Expansion Pack$2.99
- Gold Purchase$1.99