By Odysseus Software GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Coil Genius is a tool to calculate coils of wire around a cylindrical rod/bit, e.g. to be used in RBAs.
- Visual coil editor
- Keyboard-less design
- Supports SI (metric) and USCS (imperial) units
- Shows resistance, wire length, surface, coil width & weight
- Kanthal, Nichrome, Stainless, Titanium & Nickel wires
- Single/Dual/Triple/Quad coils
- Parallel/Twisted wire (two strands)
- AWG or mm (diameter) wire sizes
- Power simulation
- Set voltage/amperage range supported by your Mod in settings
- Shows voltage & amperage at coil
- Displays heat-up rate and heat flux
- Adjust temperature for temperature sensing coils (Titanium/Nickel)
- Save your favorite coils for later use
- Share your coils via Mail, Twitter, Facebook, ...
- Custom Wire Types (In-App Purchase)
What's New in Version 2.3
- require iOS 10.1 or newer
- fixed layout in zoomed mode
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Odysseus Software GmbH
- © 2015 Odysseus Software GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Custom Wire Types$0.99