Coin Monsters™ - Fun money math counting game for kids that reinforces common core math skills while teaching how to count money, make change, and solve money math problems. Have fun decorating your own Monster Mansion with funny monsters and items that animate and make silly sounds! Lean to count coins, play with monsters and have fun learing!
Do you want to learn how to count back change while playing money math games with monsters? Learn counting money, money math, with three different money math games. The easy to use coin counting interface of Coin Monsters makes it perfect for kids and adults to learn how to count coins and memorize U.S. coins and their values like the Penny, Nickel, Dime and Quarter. Unlock additional coin counting game levels as you progress to expand the game to eight different coin & money game levels. Challenge your coin counting and money math skills, see if you can beat The Count and become a Coin Counting Champion!
FEATURES OF COIN MONSTERS:
• Reinforces common core math skills
• (2.MD.8) Solving Money Word Problems
• See each coin clearly
• Double tap any coin to flip it over and see either heads or tails for each coin
• Explore up to eight different coin game levels, one for each coin monster
• Play three different coin games including;
• Solve It Game- Solve the coin math question by counting coins
• Match It Game- Use different coins to match a given dollar value
• Change It Game- Make change by counting back change for an item purchase
• Learn Mode helps beginners by showing the coin total and answer as you're counting money
• Learn each coin’s value through fun and engaging money games
• Learn how to count coin values to make different amounts
• Learn to count back change
• Learn how to add coins
• Learn how to subtract coins
• Learn to use different coin combinations to create the same money value
• Earn coins for your bank with each correct answer
• Shop for monster items in the Monster Store using the coins you earn
• Get a receipt and change for your purchases
• Decorate your Monster Mansion with the items you purchase
• Tap on the Monsters for a fun animation and sound.
Need to learn how to count with coin money?
• Coin Monsters includes eight engaging coin counting game levels and three different types of coin games.
If you're looking for an easy and fun way to study and learn how to count coins, Coin Monsters is the coin game app for you!
Minor bug fixes to improve user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Terrific teaching game!!!
I searched everywhere for a game that would teach how to count BACK change. There just aren't any. But this game works so well and is easy to use! The coins are big enough and realistic enough to make it easy to swipe them and the problems to solve are exactly what I was looking for! It never used bills, but if one can count back change, you count back bills the same way so it's alright.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and purchase of Coin Monsters! Your feedback is very helpful to us as we continue to implement features, like counting back change, and other money math games.
We like to play but my son is irritated by the grammatical and spelling errors. Overall a good app for working with coins. The store is great and allows the player the opportunity to apply his/her money skills.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for downloading and reviewing Coin Monsters! We are happy to hear your son is having fun learning money math skills. Thanks for the feedback on the spelling, we should have an update soon!
I was looking for a money game that would help my students count money and count back change. This is perfect! It is simple and easy to use. Kid voices are used to give directions. Students can use money earned from challenges to purchase "monster items" for the Monster Mansion.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and download of Coin Monsters! We are very happy to hear that you are using Coin Monsters in your classroom to teach your students how to count money and solve money math problems (like counting back change). It's feedback like yours that keeps us moving forward with STEM based education apps!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.