Coin Ticker - Bitcoin and altcoin ticker and portfolio
By Zijun Huang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Coin Ticker can help you monitor bitcoin and altcoin market price, you can also use this app to manage your portfolio of all your cryptocoins.
- Support all popular coins
- Portfolio management
- 24h historical prices graph
- Market data automatically update every minute
- Show price in your local currency
- Market info(ask, bid, high, low, volume) of each exchange
- Market depth and trade history
- 24h historical prices graph
- Show coin price in Bitcoin and fiat currency
- Switch among BTC, mBTC and Shatoshi
- Customize coin list
- Check the value, cost and gain/loss of your portfolio
- Support multiple portfolio
- Portfolio type：manual、wallet、exchange api
- Switch among altcoin holding, bitcoin price, fiat price
- Gain/Loss summary per portfolio
ANC, AC, AUR, BQC, BTB, BTC, BC, BBR, BCN, CAI, CSC, CNC, CINNI, CLOAK, XCP, CRYPT, CGB, DRK, DVC, DGB, DGC, DOGE, EAC, EXC, FST, FTC, TIPS, FLT, FRC, GDN, GLYPH, GLD, GDC, IFC, IXC, MEOW, LEAF, XLB, LTC, LOT, MAX, MZC, MEC, MNC, MINT, XMR, MYR, NMC, NAUT, NRS, NVC, NXT, PPC, PXC, POT, XPM, PTS, QRK, RZR, RDD, XRP, SRC, SXC, SC, SBC, SYNC, TRC, TES, TAC, UNO, VRC, VTC, WC, WDC, XC, YAC, ZET
Bitstamp, Bitfinex, BTC-e, Coinbase, CampBX, BTC China, OKCoin, BTCTrade, Kraken
MintPal, Cryptsy, Poloniex, Bittrex, Vircurex, Bter, BTC-e
What's New in Version 2.7.3
- Bug fix: can't add fiat asset to portfolio
This is the perfect app for my needs
I've started getting a little more involved with some of the more popular alt coins and was searching google for some sort of desktop coin tracker and this showed up instead. It works perfectly for what I wanted to do (monitor specific alt coin prices at a glance) and the ability to remove coins you are uninterested in and the sorting ability names it great for that.
Ripple broken. Ignored by support
Tired of writing emails. Tweeting. Posting on the official bitcointalk thread. And just getting ignored. The ripple price has been broken for months. App developer apparently doesn't care. Number 2 crypto currency out there, and the price is dead wrong. No big deal right? Fail.
Not as good as it should
The app started out looking good with the amount of coins it tracks but there's no longer any support.
You can add or vote up the coins listed all you want and you'll never see it added.
Also, coins listed are broken. It's stuck "loading" all day.
Just get the free version. Don't buy. Deal with the ads. No longer good as you would think it should be.
And because of the lack of support, don't add your bitcoin addresses to it just to be sure of security.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 19, 2014
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Zijun Huang
- © 2014 Coin Ticker
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to full version$3.99
- Advanced Historical Price Chart$3.99
- 24h Graphs$1.99
- Ads Removal$4.99
- Passcode Protection$1.99