Coin Ticker: Bitcoin & Altcoin
By Zijun Huang
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Coin Ticker can help you monitor bitcoin and altcoin market price, you can also use this app to manage your portfolio of all your cryptocoins.
- Support all popular coins
- Portfolio management
- Historical prices chart (1D, 5D, 1M, 3M, 6M, 1Y, ALL)
- Show price in your local currency
- Face ID or Touch ID protection
- Market info (ask, bid, high, low, volume) of each exchange
- Market depth and trade history
- Show coin price in Bitcoin and fiat currency
- Switch among BTC, mBTC and Shatoshi
- Customize coin list
- Check the value, cost and gain/loss of your portfolio
- Support multiple portfolio
- Switch among altcoin holding, bitcoin price, fiat price
- Gain/Loss summary per portfolio
- Update balances from BTC and ETH addresses automatically
- Update coin balances from exchange API
Support more than 1000 Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Dash (DASH), NEO (NEO), IOTA (MIOTA), Monero (XMR), NEM (XEM), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Lisk (LSK), Qtum (QTUM), EOS (EOS), OmiseGO (OMG), Hshare (HSR), Zcash (ZEC), Cardano (ADA), Tether (USDT), Stellar Lumens (XLM) and more.
Coin Ticker Pro Subscription:
• Coin Ticker Pro subscription will give you access to all price history data, dark theme, no ad experience etc. The price is $6.99 per month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's New in Version 3.3.1
- Support iPhone X
- Face ID or Touch ID protection (Pro users only)
- Bug fixes
I cannot believe at how freaking sweet this app is! I can easily track my crypto investments with ease and they have literally every crypto out there, even ETN! Very easy to use and track investments. So happy I stumbled upon this app.
Have to resubscribe and re enter portfolio on a constant basis
Loved his for a month but the the subscription had to keep being restored even though I was being billed.
Then I started getting request from the app for my gmail password - not my iTunes password - be careful!
Constantly have to input my portfolio, no longer have accurate tracking- does not allow for input of initial purchase price or estimate of actual gains per coin, just total gains on $ amt you have invested.
Starting to seem like nefarious intentions are at play.
Would no longer recommend. Stay away.
Very tedious and slow to use. Clumsy UI on top of it...
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Zijun Huang
- © Coin Ticker
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Coin Ticker Pro$6.99
- Coin Ticker Pro$69.99