Coin Up is a revolutionary mobile app that "rounds up and donates” your everyday credit/debit card transactions to your chosen charity each month. Turn your everyday purchases into meaningful change!
Your Cause + Your Spare Change = Your Impact.
How it works:
1. Pick a cause or nonprofit you are passionate about by name, zip code, or category.
Let us know if you don’t see your cause and we will make every effort to sign them up!
2. Pick a monthly goal/limit. (Your monthly donation will never exceed this amount.)
3. Link your regular debit or credit card to “round up” your transactions to the next dollar and donate the “spare change” directly to your charity.
Why it works:
1. Security: We use the highest level of bank-approved, encrypted technologies.
2. Transparency: All our nonprofit organizations meet industry standards for quality and commitment to supporting their missions*.
3. Your Direct Impact: Receive a monthly snapshot that details how your donation is making an impact, and an annual tax receipt for your full contributions**.
4. Control: Change your charity or monthly goal at any time!
Download today and make your difference!
The fine print:
*Coin Up qualifies all its nonprofits, however nonprofits are solely responsible for their actions.
**Consult with your tax advisor to ensure your donations are deductible.
Fixes to retrieve bank account info.
Ratings and Reviews
This makes me happy
Finally a way I can donate $10 per month to my favorite charity.
Great Church and school fundraising
This is such a simple and easy way for organizations To add to their efforts.
No major charities and app keeps crashing
Feeding America and Doctors Without Borders are the first two charities I searched and they don’t exist on the app. Really?
The app continually crashes saying it can’t reach the server.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.