Coinbase - Bitcoin Wallet
By Coinbase, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Coinbase is the world’s most popular bitcoin wallet. We make it easy to securely buy, use, and accept bitcoin. Coinbase for iOS has been designed from the ground up to to provide the best possible digital money experience on mobile.
More than 3.5M customers trust Coinbase:
- “Slick design and very easy to use to send bitcoin on the move.”
- “Works like a charm for checking your account and sending & receiving bitcoin.”
- “Send, receive, scan QR codes and monitor your Coinbase account - What more could you want?”
With the sleek and simple Coinbase iOS app you can:
* STORE BITCOIN SECURELY - Securely store it in your Coinbase wallet or vault for zero fees
* BUY IT EASILY - Instantly buy and sell bitcoin
* START SPENDING - Send money to friends or shop with merchants who accept bitcoin
Additional features include:
- Send and request bitcoin
- Track bitcoin price anywhere with bitcoin price charts, bitcoin price ticker, and price alerts
- Check balance, transaction history and transaction details for all your accounts in a glance
- Send bitcoin via email, QR code, with zero transaction fees
- Bank level security means your bitcoins are safe
- Set a passcode to protect the app
- Remotely disable your phone's access if it is lost or stolen
- Realtime and historical bitcoin price charts
If you're having issues with the app, or have some feedback, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.15.1
Users in US can now buy bitcoin with their credit cards. Also, in our effort to be the best platform for buying and selling bitcoin, we've made several bug fixes and improvements.
For assistance, please contact email@example.com
CANT WITHDRAW MONEY
There was no problem depositing money from my checking account to Coinbase. THE PROBLEM WAS WITHDRAWING MONEY BACK TO SAME CHECKING ACCOUNT. Coinbase Support informed me that their systems NOW can't recognize my home address. My home address hasn't changed. It matches precisely the listed address on my drivers license, my checkbook, and credit reports from two different credit agency. I haven't been able to speak to support by phone. I hope that the folks at Coinbase could help me figure out how to enter my address into their systems. Folks, my checking account and home address haven't changed. I should be able to withdraw some Bitcoin trading gains. Coinbase Support writes that I can continue trading but can't withdraw money!
So far so good!
I am new to bitcoins so this is pretty much my first BTC wallet that I've actually used. I had no problem getting my bitcoins transferred (within a minute of them getting sent) & the same goes with sending them out. I have yet to try purchasing bitcoins from the actual app but I plan on trying it soon so I will update this review when I do. Overall I think this is a great app & it is super easy/user friendly for people who are new to Bitcoin, like myself.
The app works great. It has nice features like a cash wallet, vault, qr scanner, integration with Gdax a Bitcoin trading platform, and instant purchase option from a debit card within some limits. Best way to get some coin. Low fees as well.
Bad thing is you have to be verified and provide your social security number...so goodbye anonymity and tax free money. Also they don't have a debit card directly linked to your account yet, like Xapo offers. But all in all the service is great. I have had no problems yet.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Version: 1.15.1
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Coinbase, Inc.
- © 2016 Coinbase, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.