CoinDash is a cryptocurrency mining monitor and dashboard app that supports many popular mining multipools including Ethermine, Flypool, F2Pool, NanoPool, SparkPool, Mining Pool Hub, AntPool, SlushPool, EthPool, 2Miners, Suprnova, NiceHash, MineXMR, CoinMine, DwarfPool and Give-Me-Coins. That's 16 mining monitor apps in one! It supports many cryptos including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Zcash and a host of other altcoins.
Statistics are displayed in a single scrollable pane grouped by category for quick and easy viewing, including hash rates, difficulty, earnings, projected earnings, shares submitted, last/current block, and workers. Also includes Today View summary stats widget support for your favourite coins.
Check out the the 24 hour hash rate charts + graphical display of hash rates for all your workers color-keyed by coin, effortless switching between supported coins and multipools, intuitive pull-to-refresh updates of dashboard graphics and statistics, and flagging of workers with high invalid shares for those multipools that support it.
Now you can watch your bitcoins and altcoins pile up in style. Your eyes will thank you. Happy mining!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• NEW! Today View summary stats widget; tap the heart to add your favorite coins to the summary stats widget
• NEW! Tap any coin pool in the Today View summary stats widget to open detailed stats for that coin in CoinDash
• 24 hour hash rate charts for multipools that support hash rate history
• Graphical display of active workers and their percentage of the total miner hash rate
• Display the most important mining statistics color-keyed to coin type
• Pull-to-refresh of statistics for the current coin and multipool
• Context-sensitive coin selection and settings panes which adapt to the currently selected multipool
• Fast, simple, and intuitive switching between multipools and coins
• Worker views show accepted/rejected share stats and percentages for those multipools that support it
• Show workers in bright red when rejected shares goes above a user-specified threshold specified in Settings
• Option to show projected earnings in coins or USD for month, week, day, and hour (Ethermine, Flypool, NanoPool, EthPool)
MULTIPOOLS AND COINS SUPPORTED
2Miners - (21 coins) 2miners.com
AntPool - (10 coins) antpool.com
CoinMine.pl - (16 coins) coinmine.pl
DwarfPool - (4 coins) dwarfpool.com
Ethermine - (3 coins) ethermine.org
EthPool - (Ethereum solo mining) ethpool.org
F2Pool - (23 coins) f2pool.com
Flypool - (Zcash) zcash.flypool.org
Give-Me-Coins - (14 coins) give-me-coins.com
MineXMR - (Monero) minexmr.org
Mining Pool Hub - (36 coins) miningpoolhub.com (also supports some delisted coins)
NanoPool - (7 coins) nanopool.com
NiceHash - (34 algos) nicehash.com/algorithm
SparkPool - (3 coins) sparkpool.com
SlushPool - (Bitcoin) slushpool.com
Suprnova - (62 coins) suprnova.cc (also supports some delisted coins)
1. CoinDash supports 227 coins/algos across 16 popular mining multipools. Tap the multipool name in the top center of the screen to change multipools. Tap the top left coin button to change coin pools for the current multipool. Both the coin selection button and settings button are context-sensitive and apply to the current multipool.
2. NanoPool requires a special wallet address format for PascalCoin. To find your full wallet account address, visit your NanoPool PascalCoin web stats, and click the JSON Data button. The first line of the displayed data shows the full account address between the quotes. NB: Don't refresh too frequently as NanoPool uses strict request throttling.
3. NiceHash uses hashing algorithm names instead of coin names. Active algos (currently mined) are highlighted in yellow in the algo/coin list.
4. Some stats for a few Suprnova coin pools are often unavailable due to frequently down stats servers.
5. DwarfPool stats servers have high down times.
• Added support for Today View summary stats widget with hash rate summary of multiple mining pools and coins
• Added favorites button to the detailed stats view which adds current coin/pool to the Today View summary stats widget
• Added support for tapping on coin/pool in the Today View summary stats widget which opens detailed stats in CoinDash
• Added support for 2Miner coins ANON, MOAC
• Added support for F2Pool coins Bytom, Dagger, Electroneum, Gravium, Monacoin, PascalCoin, Pigeoncoin, Zclassic, ZenCash (Horizen)
• Added support for Mining Pool Hub coin Ethersocial
• Added support for SparkPool coins Ethereum Classic, Monero
• Added support for Suprnova coins ANON, SafeCoin, SpeedCash
• Added separate Suprnova credentials for Zcash, Zclassic, and ZenCash (Horizen) since Suprnova sometimes provides unique user IDs for these coins
• Removed defunct Suprnova coins Deutsche eMark, Earthcoin, GeoCoin, Machinecoin, Netko, PascalLite, PureCoin, SmartCash, SpreadCoin, Veltor
• Improved NiceHash error reporting in case of incorrect Bitcoin wallet address
• Updated Ethermine and Flypool "Total Paid" earnings label to "Recently Paid" due to API changes
• Fixed NanoPool Electroneum bug where worker hash rates were under-reported by a factor of 1000
• Fixed NanoPool Electroneum incorrect hash rate units due to API changes
• Fixed minor bug which caused removal/addition of coins in mining pools to sometimes start up with the wrong coin selected
• CoinDash now requires iOS 10 or later (removed support for iOS 9)
Ratings and Reviews
I am using this app mainly to monitor my miners on 3 different pools; NIceHash, ethermine, suprnova.
I like the readout on ethermine best out of the 3. It shows most of the info the website shows but it doesn’t show the stale shares over time, only the last reading from the miner. You can’t see if your stale shares are trending up/down/sideways unless you constantly check. Recently I have had problems with the app switching between ethereum and zcash. It will say some stats can’t be displayed if I switch between them. Satisfaction level is decreasing with this app.
NIceHash is ok but it only allows you to check individual algorithms but not the combined amount. Combined amount is what you really want as that is how you know what you are making. Since NIceHash switch algorithms frequently it really should show the combined amount.
Suprnova is my least favorite. There are constant errors retrieving your mining data so you may not get to see your status unless you constantly refresh. Also the app hasn’t been updated to show bitcoin private. For a paid app of this price I expect it to be updated very quickly.
So basically I use the app for quick snapshots of miners, if I can get the status to show. For detailed info I still have to go to the pool’s website.
Thanks for the feedback. We can only show stats information that individual mining pools provide in their stats API. Many mining pools have a subset of the available stats on their web site available in their stats API, so I can only work with what they give me. For example, Ethermine shows more stats information since their stats API is one of the most comprehensive. Regarding NiceHash, we've received this feature request by other users as well, and we will look into it, as they do things a little differently than all other mining multipools. As for Suprnova, a few of their coin stats servers seem to be getting overloaded frequently, so they return incomplete data. The solution here is NOT to refresh frequently as it's just compounds the problem, causing their stats server to further overload. Don't refresh more than once every couple of minutes. The good news is it only seems to affect a handful of coins.
Nicehash monitoring is not intelligent
Why on Earth when connecting this to NiceHash do I have to manually change the algorithm to get current stats?! That's the whole point of why NiceHash is attractive, it automatically changes and mines on the most profitable algorithm. This has to be changed or remove NiceHash from a supported pool IMO.
Update: thanks for the response, but that doesn't change the fact it is useless for NiceHash users! One of your competitors, Nicestats, is able to relay what NiceHash is showing on their website for projected daily revenue (cumulative across all algorithms) and can even show the wallet balance with API integration. Manually having to scroll through all possible algorithms is useless.. the app is great for static pools though, love it for that, just saying your approach to NiceHash is all wrong...
This is because NiceHash allows you to have multiple algorithms active at once. For NiceHash, algorithms that are presently active have their names highlighted in yellow, while all other algorithms remain black. This allows you to see which algorithms are active, and allows you to quickly change to currently active ones. ***UPDATE (2017/12/28): Thanks for your suggestion. We opted to keep the interface similar for all mining multipools and so allow users to view individual algorithm stats. That said, I can see what you're saying regarding a cumulative stats displays for NiceHash for all algos, as NiceHash is unique in the way it handles things. Adding your suggestion to the development backlog as a feature request.
All the basic information is there, but it would be nice to get a better understanding of a few things.. like for one, what is the significance of the colors of the workers.. one time they are blue, one time they are red.. also it would be nice if we could setup an alert when the worker is offline or if the hash rate drops past a threshold so it can be investigated. The developer website either doesn’t work or doesn’t work well for mobile..
The workers only have 2 colors, the coin color, and bright red. Bright red indicates that the worker is performing below the share acceptance threshold percentage which can be set in the Settings pane for those mining multipools that support this worker metric. Also, alerts are planned for a future release. Have a read of the description text for the app on the App Store, as it describes some of these features.
- Blue Muse Inc.
- 28.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Blue Muse Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.