CoinKeeper: spending tracker, money and finance
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CoinKeeper – is one the most popular personal finance managers with:
* 180 000 active users
* 10 000 reviews, average 4,5 star
* AppStore Editors’ choice: ‘Best new apps’ and ‘AppStore for starters’
* Finalist of WebReady, AppCircus and Silicon Valley Meets app contests
What do they say about CoinKeeper?
- “I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a less tedious way to budget". --- AppAdvice.com
- "CoinKeeper is by far the best and easiest to use personal finance app I’ve ever used" --- 148apps.com
- “CoinKeeper is a budgeting app that takes a unique and very visual route to achieving financial control.” --- Tap! Magazine
Where do I spent money on? How to spend less? Download CoinKeeper — the handiest way to plan and manage your finances, created especially for smartphones and tablets.
With CoinKeeper you finally:
* Know where the money goes to
* Spent less
* Plan your income and coming expenses
* Increase your wealth
CoinKeeper allows you to:
– Quickly add income or expense due to wonderful 'coin' interface
– Set monthly budgets and do financially planning in a better way
– Manage a family budget or use your CoinKeeper account on diferent devices with cloud sync
– See all your account, balance and expenses on the one screen
CoinKeeper better than others because it has:
– Great widget to add transactions even faster
– Quick start, tutorial and HelpCenter for new users
– Reminders for recurring payments
– Detailed statistics
– Debts management
– Code or fingertip lock
– Export to .CSV
– Support for all world currencies
You can buy CoinKeeper premium-subscription and get every feature. Monthly CoinKeeper Premium auto-renewable subscription costs $3.99 per month. Yearly CoinKeeer Premium subscription costs $11.99 per year. Unlimited CoinKeeper Premium subscription costs $23.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
CoinKeeper gets updates with new features every month!
If you have any questions regarding CoinKeeper, please reach us:
Follow us at:
What's New in Version 2.0.16
We’ve fixed slow feed loading, coin freezing and lags while entering transaction sums. The users who have tested the update now can scroll their feed pretty fast. You don’t need to log out or reinstall the app — just update it.
Why we couldn’t fix it right away?
It turned out that these problems appear on 10% of devices. First we tried to find at least one of such iPhones, but all the phones in our office worked okay. Then we sorted out what’s the difference between these 10% and other iPhones. At last we managed to do it!
If you don’t have lags anymore, please, tell about it in Appstore reviews ;)
If CoinKeeper still works slowly on your phone, tell us at email@example.com
Works perfectly for my needs
My husband and I started using this app when we merged our finances and needed a way to have an overall snapshot of our finances. I love that we can have the same account on both of our phones so that no matter who spends or where we are, we can automatically update it. I also love that we can use it with more than one currency since we are from different countries and have bank accounts in different countries. Most importantly, it has helped us understand exactly where our money is going at all times and how much our net worth is.
For the free version
I really enjoy the user experience that this creates, it almost makes budgeting fun. It simple and easy to understand. The only reason I'm not giving it full stars is because of some of the limits it places on the free version such as the inability to adjust time frame for the budget (for example: the first time I downloaded it, I put entered the bills I had payed for the upcoming month's expenses on the last day of the previous month. The next day, everything was re-set so I had to go through my bank statement and re-enter than)
Great App & Easy to Use
Great app, and is easy to use. Would upgrade to premium, but it is too expensive which is the only downside... But for most cases the free version is more than enough
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 14, 2017
- Version: 2.0.16
- Size: 200 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Dizrapp OOO
- © 2016 Disrapp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Year of premium subscription$11.99
- Year of premium subscription$11.99
- CoinKeeper Premium$3.99
- Unlimited subscription$25.99
- Unlimited Subscription$12.99
- Premium subscription$1.99
- Year of premium subscription$5.99
- Unlimited Subscription$19.99
- premium subscription$3.99
- 1 month of premium subscription$1.99