CoinKeeper Classic: personal finance management, budget, bills and expense tracking
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** App Store Editor's Choice! *****
***** More than 80,000 regular users. *****
What do I spend money on? How could I spend less? If you often ask yourself these questions, just install CoinKeeper! It's the easiest way to track and plan your expenses, to have a complete overview of your finances on a single screen and to avoid wasting money!
Do you have an iPad? You are welcome to use CoinKeeper HD featuring extended statistics and forecasting!
"Innovative interface and very well elaborated money controls allowed the newcomer, CoinKeeper, to outshine more eminent competitors" – iPhones.ru
CoinKeeper lets you to:
* See your income sources, accounts, expenses and financial goals on one screen
* Save time when adding expenses
* Be sure that your data are safe if you set up the cloud synchronization
• Quick start due to automatic budget calculation function
• Flexible and fully customizable interface
• Expenses sub-categories for those who want to know exactly what was money spent on
• Icon background color will warn you about overspending and help avoid unnecessary expenses
• Financial goals help you to accumulate money for achieving your dreams and to make forecasts
• Reminders about regular expenditures
• Arbitrary budgeting periods.
• Multiple currencies
• Password data protection
• Synchronization and backup
• Data export to .csv.
Reports and statistics:
• Income and expense history on a monthly basis. Using filters, one can view the changes for separate income sources, expense categories, net profit, and accumulated capital, or choose any time period.
• Expenses by categories and subcategories on a monthly basis.
• Expense distribution for any time period.
• Expense statistics for various accounts.
• Your daily income and expense history is displayed as a cheque
If you experience difficulties with the app, please contact us.
@CoinKeeperApp on Twitter.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
The most flexible personal finances app there is
I've tried to find another app that fills this need, but they all end up requiring you to connect the app to your bank account. This, apart from being potentially dangerous, is not practical for those of us in banks not supported by the app, specially if you do not leave in the US or Europe.
Coinkeeper keeps it simple. You define the accounts and you have to be disciplined enough to keep the info up-to-date. It supports defining categories and subcategories of spending, your sources of income, and the periodicity with which you want to budget.
And last but not least, it's user interface couldn't be smoother. You visually drag from one account to an expense category, or to other account, type in the amount of money in the transaction, and that's it. Your grandma could do it.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 40.9 MB
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Dizrapp OOO
- © 2011-2014 Disrapp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- New pack of 46 icons$0.99