Coins.ph is the easiest way to send money, buy load, pay bills, buy game credits and buy bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ripple (XRP)- no bank account or credit card needed.
NEW! UPDATED GAME CREDITS EXPERIENCE
- Purchase game credits at one-for-one pricing for Steam, Razer PIN (formerly zGold-MOL Points), Garena, Level Up!, Game Club, EX Cash, Cherry, Battle.net (Blizzard) and WarpPortal (Ragnarok Journey). No extra fees!
- 10% cashback upon loading any Smart, Talk n Text, Globe, TM, or Sun prepaid phone
- Choose from 70+ load promos for all major Philippines providers
- Buy international load for prepaid phones in over 100 countries
- Save your favorite numbers to easily load next time
- Pay Meralco, Meralco KLoad, SSS, PLDT, Globe, Smart, Sun, Pag-IBIG, NBI, Home Credit, Maynilad, Manila Water, VECO and 80+ other billers all in one place
- Get a 5 PHP cashback for every unique bill
- Get an extra 100 PHP for every 5 unique bill payments you make each week.
BUY AND SELL BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, BITCOIN CASH AND RIPPLE
- Instantly buy and sell bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ripple (XRP)
- Send and receive funds from any BTC, ETH, BCH or XRP wallet
- Pay online at Overstock, Newegg, Microsoft, and 70,000+ other merchants accepting bitcoin
CASH IN AND CASH OUT AT 33,000+ LOCATIONS
- Instant cash-in at any 7-Eleven, Cebuana or M-Lhuillier nationwide
- 30+ major banks
- 5,000+ cash pickup locations
- 450 ATMs for instant cardless cash out
- Door-to-door delivery
SEND AND RECEIVE CASH
- Person-to-person transfers are FREE
- Make and share payments instantly with your Facebook friends
- Send money to any major bank or padala remittance center in the Philippines
- Send fun holiday ang pao (red envelopes) to your friends and loved ones
BUY AND SELL BITCOIN
- Instantly buy and sell bitcoin (BTC)
- Send and receive funds from any BTC wallet
TRANSFER FUNDS TO AND FROM MAJOR BANKS
- Cash in and cash out at most major banks through online banking transfer, over the counter deposit, and cash deposit machine, as well as through mobile money providers
Due to regulatory reasons, we cannot currently offer all wallet services in Thailand.
What people are saying about Coins.ph:
The Wall Street Journal:
"Coins.ph enables Filipinos who may never have had a bank account to transfer funds online, both domestically and internationally."
The New York Times:
“Coins.ph has seized on the blockchain’s peer-to-peer technology as a way to improve the remittance business and global payments by lowering costs and speeding up transactions.”
Tech in Asia:
“[Coins.ph has] launched a wallet that allows OFWs to send money at lower costs than banks or money transfer firms like Western Union.”
“Coins.ph is a sort of virtual bank branch, where people can send remittances and transfer money between accounts from an app on their phones.”
Got questions or feedback? We'd be happy to hear from you!
- Redesigned our Crypto Prices screen and Bitcoin price chart!
- Featured an 'Add Funds' button on the PHP wallet, to make it easier for new users to cash in.
- Updated the Travel screen to include EasyTrip (NLEX, SCTEX).
- Fixed some bugs in Cash Out and Transaction History.
- Made a few improvements to our ID Verification process.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
I just download this app and then I really love it. I’m happy to share this to my friends to help them earn some money.😍 I just want to ask something because I already made an account at my number before but I couldn’t remember the password and then I’ll try again to put my number but it won’t let me do it... It’s say that I already in use😥 I hope u can help me on my problem...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for making an effort to write this, Shymie! Since your concern involves your personal account information, kindly message our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via in-app message so they could check and help unlink your phone number. Hope to hear again from you and have a good day! :D
Worst app ever
This is by far the worst bitcoin wallet app I've ever used. They have horrible customer service it says “they will be back later today” and three days later still no response. The fee to transfer bitcoins to a different is outrageous. I can’t even transfer my money out of their account without losing over half of my money. Strongly do not recommend this app. On top of that I sent my money to a different account a week ago and its still not there and they still don't answer my messages. Now I lost all my bitcoins. I wish I could give this app negative stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for the feedback! We are currently experiencing higher-than-normal customer support requests which is why we're taking a longer time to get to your concern. We're hoping to provide a chat support so we can answer you in real time. That would be much better for everyone :)
As for your other concern, these fees go to the miners to help your transaction be processed on the blockchain faster. In fact, Coins will likely continue to pay out-of-pocket for many of our outbound Bitcoin transactions. Due to the fluctuation of miner fees, the lowest transfer fee is set this way to reduce the likelihood of low priority payments getting stuck when fees rise. You can learn more about transfer fees here: https://coins.ph/blog/bitcoin-processing-fees-what-are-they/
But, we understand your concern regarding paying for higher fees. Our team is already having an internal review and would continue to monitor the fees charged by the miners.
This App is a MUST
To those filipino online entrepeneur , should use this app, it offer's a wide range of service that can help with different kind of transaction online, especially to bitcoin user's. Sending money made easy to me. Now i can depend on this app. Been a user since 2016 and im fully satisfied with the service and to the support. I LOVE THIS APP. 😘
- Global Commerce Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- 132.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Tajik, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Global Commerce Technologies Pte. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.