The official CoinTracking app. Simply the best way to keep accurate track of your cryptocurrency portfolio. CoinTracking analyzes all your trades and generates useful information in real time, such as the profit / loss of your trades, the value of your coins, balances, realized and unrealized gains, and much more.
• Portfolio tracker supporting all digital currencies and tokens, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, Bitshares, Golem, Dogecoin, Augur, IOTA, Monero, Cardano, Lisk, and many more.
• Select any fiat currency as your base currency, including USD, EUR, CAD, AUD, GBP, CNY, JPY, etc.
• Summary View with values in your preferred base fiat currency or Bitcoin: BTC price, Total value of all coins, Total account value, Amount of each coin, Value of each coin.
• Gains View: Display current change % rate, Total cost, Current value, Realized / Unrealized gains, and prices for your portfolio and individual coins. View values based on BTC or your base currency.
• Charts View: Includes value per currency, Portfolio distribution, and historical balance chart. Switch between BTC and your base currency.
• Balance View: Keep track of your balances across all Exchanges and Wallets. Group balances by Trade-Group or Trade-Type.
• Stay up to date with Current and historic trends for all digital tokens in the market, and setup Alert Notifications at your desired target prices.
• Day / Night Mode: Choose between two UI color templates.
• Widget: Quick, secure, and easy access to your portfolio’s basic information, plus current prices for Bitcoin and your other top 3 coins.
• Keep your portfolio private with Face ID, Touch-ID or Passcode.
Through CoinTracking.info, you can import all your trades directly from most exchanges and wallets, including Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex, GDAX, Coinbase, Bitstamp, Gemini, Bitfinex, HitBTC, OKcoin, bitcoin.de, Exodus, Trezor, and many others. It also supports imports from Bitcoin, Ethereum, other Altcoin Wallets, and reports for tax declaration.
Developed by Citruslab for CoinTracking.
• New UI.
• The widget now hides your portfolio values if TouchID/FaceID is ON.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good app but I know it will be better
The company is great I can tell these guys are involved and respond to people and take their inputs. My only complaint with the app is that it isn’t as polished as many of the free ones which is a little odd considering the price of this guy if you want to go all out with it like I’ll do when they get the clean up the app. The web browser version with all the API (paid) and spreadsheet input options is epic but the app falls flat when you can’t even view your trade/transfer history. Most of the screens are cluttered and instead of when you tap on a currency and it showing you your history with it it shows you it’s market cap moving average chart. This doesn’t make sense to me and it should show my moving average of my portfolio with selected currency. Oh well these guys are great and soon enough I bet it will be a 5 Star app!
The blockchain tracking app you need
I have been evangelizing blockchain since 2013 and only recently decided to analyze every action I have performed. I have experienced many exchanges, wallets, altcoins, fees, ICOs, gains, losses, burglary chargebacks, mining, gifts, hardforks, airdrops... and yet cointracking has managed to track every step often with automated API pulls. This software is invaluable for analyzing your performance, portfolio, taxes, and more. While I wish it was more reliable lately (slow performance plagued December 2017), I have yet to find any other software that is attempting to compete at this level. I hope they continue work out the bugs, scalability, and focus on excellent support and reliability. I think the UI could also use some work (dashboards, better dark theme, iOS app features), but the core capabilities make up for this. Thank you for a great product and team.
I like the app and the website in general. But I previously used blockfolio and manually entered my transactions. I bought a pro license of cointracking to be able to have api imports pull in that data in a reasonable period of time. So far no luck, and when I have to manually enter a trx the api import isn’t smart enough to prevent duplicates. Also not being able to define the exchange price where u r holding your cryptos leads to misleading portfolio values. And lastly a feature blockfolio has, I cant see charts in the last hour or 12 hours or 3 day or 1 week. I’ve spent too much time trying to push in my data and trying to deal with these shortcomings that I wish they would at least offer a refund policy. Gonna call them tomorrow and see if any reason I should feel satisfied with my purchase and the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.