Coinverter is a powerful yet simple currency rates converter that lets you calculate currency exchange rates easily. Coinverter provides you always up-to-date currency rates, but you don't necessarily need an Internet connection for it to work.
● Over 160 world currencies supported, including Bitcoin (BTC)
● Notification Center widget to stay even more productive
● Automatic update of currency rates via Coinverter server
● Default list of currencies is set according to your current location
- Support for macOS Mojave
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful app, needs widget improvements
Great App if you plan to use it rarely, like several times a day. Simple. Absolutely useful and worth the money.
But if you are looking for the app that would always come in handy to make quik and frequent calculations using widget part of the app (as I hoped to do) - this might not be the best solution. It just shows current rates that eqal 1, 10, 100 etc. But you can’t do calculations right within the widget. Moreover if you try you can wrong-click something that is bihind the notification centre and, therefore, hidden because the mouse click works through the notification centre.
My beta version from the site stopped working seconds after launching so I was nearly forced to buy it. And I was dissapointed that there’s no such a function as I would expected: like a calc app but with currencies.
But still I use it a lot, even with no useful widget form because it’s a great looking and very easy-to-use app.
Hope the team will make all the improvements asap.
Great free app!
This is a beautifully designed application with Today view widget support.
Several suggestions for improvements:
1. Add an option to toggle trend number on widget/app. I would like to see how the rate has been changed from yesterday or certain amount of time before.
2. The widget might look werid after setting entries. User need to remove and re-add the widget to today view to get it back working.
Again, great app and its free! Try this.
Simple good app
Looks good and simple to use.
One thing is missing - it is not possible to set up how many numbers to show after the decimal point. Is it possible to add?
- Denis Stas
- 3.6 MB
- macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Denis Stas and Paul Grozyan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.