Learn to code with Coji - the app-enabled robot who teaches your child the basics of programming with a smile =).
"Perfect for early readers and pre-readers, Coji uses a language that everyone knows - Emojis! Kids will laugh along with Coji as they play a variety of educational games that introduce coding concepts such as command sequences and conditionals. Your children will also have fun using the app to control Coji's actions - including movement, sounds, and selecting smiley faces and other emojis that will appear on Coji's screen. Parents will appreciate the emphasis on early STEM skill development, problem-solving, and memory challenges.
""...a cute robot that responds to your commands"" - GeekDad
""the cutest coding toy in development [...] combines emojis and coding so that kids 4+ can program the robot to both move and do things such as enjoy a hamburger emoji"" - Parents.com
""The robot is also responsive to real world tilting and shaking making it fun even for those without a smartphone in hand."" - Huffington Post"
The COJI app includes multiple educational game modes:
Drag and drop emoji commands to direct Coji's digital avatar through a maze. The COJI robot will guide your child along the way with his funny reactions and positive reinforcement."
COJI tests your child memory by flashing a series of emojis on his face. Match the icons in the correct order to win, and watch COJI celebrate."
Record and play back functions by bopping COJI on the head... or turn your smart device into a remote control and simply drive COJI around."
A loop is a sequence that is repeated. In Loop Run you navigate COJI through a world which is a
How to play:
- Download the app and turn on your Coji
- Open the app and choose your Coji robot
- Select the game you want to play"
App requires Coji robot
Learn more: wowwee.com/coji
Added new language - Ukrainian
Ratings and Reviews
For being a programming robot, the programmers don’t seem to know what they’re doing. For starters, a basic thing like spinning around. It spins 1 1/4 turns every time. So, the robot is no longer facing you. You have to constantly reposition the robot so you can see it’s screen. It should be pretty simple to program it for 1 complete turn of 360 degrees.
The iPad app had quite a bit of trouble connecting each time. The iPhone app constantly crashes. Then I have to skip the boring intro scene EVERY time I re-enter the app. The music is very repetitive and not even smoothly looped. The sequence game is painfully slow paced, with no way to skip to more challenging levels. Same with the macro maze. The loop run game is okay (think 1990’s Mario style), but it has nothing to do with programming or the robot. The command center is confusingly similar to freeplay. Drive mode works, so basically it’s a remote control robot. Playing without the app is good for a 2 year old, and that’s it. The robot itself is very cute and well made. Now I’m deciding if the price is worth it for just a remote control robot with limited precision in control.
Love this toy
We bought Coji for my 4yo who is obsessed with robots. He absolutely adores this thing. I see some reviewers are saying that they have trouble with the app and/or robot, but we haven’t had one issue at all. (I’m wondering if it may be the issues with androids that were reported before? We use iPhone and it works perfectly.).
In one day, my son was programming macros and learning sequencing with emojis and directional cues. He loves the command center and steering him around the kitchen.
He’s very cute too. I think it may be one of the best priced toys we ever bought.
It’s my son’s favorite toy.
So much fun for the kids
I got my son the robot for Christmas, thinking it came with a remote. Turns out you had to download an app! That was ok, because the app is free, and after we installed it this is all they would do. Now they're a bit older and get a little bored of it easier but I they still think it's fun.
- WowWee Group Limited
- 136.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WowWee Group Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.