By King's College London
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The coldAlert app and service is provided by the Sussex Air Quality Partnership.
The coldAlert app provides cold weather alerts direct to vulnerable individuals, carers and health professions.
This service is currently only available for the Sussex area.
The app shows the current coldAlert forecast with further information on the levels along with relevant advice from the Cold Weather Plan for England.
Users that have registered on the website (www.coldalert.info) can receive push notifications direct to their iPhone when coldAlerts levels change.
This application was developed by the Environmental Research Group at King's College London.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Improved forecasting - full forecast message to match push notifications
* Forecast photos taps through to levels description
* Minor UI updates
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 09, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Environmental Research Group-King's College London
- © 2013 Sussex Air Quality Partnership
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.